Smart Table

Dawgie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the differences between a Diamond Smart Table and a "regular" Diamond table?

Slate Billiards

Silver Member
The Smart table takes coins or bills and you can use an aramith cueball instead of one of those boulders on valleys. The Pro-Am and Professional you would have to charge an hourly rate. They are all great tables and I have been looking at them myself.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
What are the differences between a Diamond Smart Table and a "regular" Diamond table?

As stated, the "Smart Table" is a coin-operated Diamond pool table, comes in 7', 8', or 9ft'...the non-coin version of the same table is called the "ProAm"...it's also available in the same sizes, all of which have a internal ball return. The "Professional" models come in the same sizes as well, but are more "Home" style tables in my way of looking at things because I don't support leather drop pockets in a commercial use application because of the wear and tear of always having to attach the leather pockets every time the table gets the cloth changed. Then Diamond also produces a line of home style tables, more designed as "home" use tables.

Glen