Cue Extension woes

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear collective wisdom of AZB:

I purchased a cue extension for my Pechauer cue. Bought it directly from Pechauer.

Great extension, if a bit pricey.

HOWEVER

97% of the time I go to remove the extension after use, it takes the plug with it. Besides using epoxy to put it in there permanently what is a good suggestion to solve this annoyance?

Sincerely,

Pocket

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Dear collective wisdom of AZB:

I purchased a cue extension for my Pechauer cue. Bought it directly from Pechauer.

Great extension, if a bit pricey.

HOWEVER

97% of the time I go to remove the extension after use, it takes the plug with it. Besides using epoxy to put it in there permanently what is a good suggestion to solve this annoyance?

Sincerely,

Pocket

I have that same extension and can't say I've experienced this problem. Maybe try not tightening it down as much when you screw it in to use it.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have that same extension and can't say I've experienced this problem. Maybe try not tightening it down as much when you screw it in to use it.

Tried not tightening the extension, also bearing down on the plug to get it really tight. No joy. Thanks though.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As theory said, contact pechauer.

Pechauer has great customer service.

They have always took care of my needs very quickly.

Jeff

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not meant to be torqued down... just snug

Edit: didnt read all responses. Our doesnt do that, we tighten the bumper pretty good and with the extension going finger tight, no issues.