AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Pace Setter Tables marking balls

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Pace Setter Tables marking balls
Old
  (#1)
SpotOn
AzB Bronze Member
SpotOn is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Pace Setter Tables marking balls - 05-16-2019, 01:53 PM

We have two Pace Setter tables where I play that are 8' with wood ball returns. The problem is I can clean the balls and within a couple games the balls have black marks all over them from the pocket liners and or the gulleys.
I need to know if there are any NON marking liners and gulley I can get to replace the original ones OR can the tables be changed to use a leather drop pocket. I am hoping a mechanic has worked on these type tables before and knows for sure what options are available. The liners and gulley's are seperate pieces.

Old
  (#2)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

05-16-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
We have two Pace Setter tables where I play that are 8' with wood ball returns. The problem is I can clean the balls and within a couple games the balls have black marks all over them from the pocket liners and or the gulleys.
I need to know if there are any NON marking liners and gulley I can get to replace the original ones OR can the tables be changed to use a leather drop pocket. I am hoping a mechanic has worked on these type tables before and knows for sure what options are available. The liners and gulley's are seperate pieces.
Can you post some pictures of the tables and pockets, I'm not familiar with those pool tables.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: