Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Pool Hall Junkies

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 9ball the movie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joey27

Registered
Want to be inspired with great pool hall moments? Wanna get to know a pool hall legend and hear what the pros think of Louie and what he did for pool? What does it mean for the future of pool from one local pro players perspective? Wanna fall in love with the game all over again like you did when you were riding in a school bus? This book captures the pool times of today’s era! I recommend this book for you! Hustled and Gotten, you can find it in almost any search engine. For less than 20 bucks, you can have it!

A work inspired by the legacy of the charismatic pro pool player, 'Saint Louie' Louie Roberts, this tale of fiction brings together an unlikely hero and a young up and coming shooter, Val. With a plethora of spheres of influence, Val must choose between playing pool for money versus pool league. When he makes his decision to hustle pool, he loses part of his close family and friend's respect. Now he must either make a killing off the sport, get rich, or lose everything he had growing up. Betraying his inner circle, Val's pool playing skills are put to the test. The only thing stopping him is his own ego. And that might be just enough to cost him 'everything.'

This story of Val in the pool world is filled with flavorful personalities and extraordinary events. Youngster Val is an aspiring pool player who has always wanted to take his game to the next level. When a local pro player tries to get him involved in a pool league, he is excited and wants to join. But when he runs into a mysterious older gentleman from his past, Val sees another opportunity. Amidst the adventures of playing pool on the road, Val's newfound friend has to come to terms with his own life and save face in the pool scene. Meanwhile, Val's mother Esther is dying of an illness that she can't afford the cure for. Can Val make enough money to help her out with the medical costs?

With hilarious references to the life of Louie Roberts and memorable dialogue, this novel is almost sure to bring a smile to your face. The mesmerizing way in which the characters interact and communicate brings this story to life and captures the times of the modern American pool scene. Even for those that have never held a cue, this epic feel-good novel is going to leave a lasting impression.

:cool:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
6EB54574-FCB8-4120-A62D-745736D788DD.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/Hustled-Gotten-Joe-Evola/dp/197721018X

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd have to say though when my nerdy friends talk about their trilogy, of star wars and Lord of the rings. I bust mine, the hustler, color of money, poolhall junkies! And why is there an informerial on the list just asking?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'd have to say though when my nerdy friends talk about their trilogy, of star wars and Lord of the rings. I bust mine, the hustler, color of money, poolhall junkies! And why is there an informerial on the list just asking?

Yeah, I think The Baltimore Bullet would’ve been a better fourth choice.