Meeooowww....By Jack Justis

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
As they say, "good things come to those that wait." Or in this case, "good things come to those who are persistent." I have been collecting pool cues and cases for about 13 years now and as long as I can remember I have always been hunting exotic materials to be made into cases. I am sure that over the years Jack has had his fill of me asking him if this pelt or that pelt could be made into a case. God knows I have tried everything furry.
Haha.

Ever since my buddy Doug Baltrip had his giraffe case made, I've been on the hunt. I can proudly say that I know he looks down with a smile, as he knows I pulled off maybe the rarest and greatest case of all time. And I couldn't be happier putting it next to his giraffe case forever.
This ones for you buddy!

As I know Jacks career is coming to a end, I couldn't feel more lucky to have worked with the Justis's on many occasions. With that being said, I have to give all the thanks to Jack and Toots for making this possible and for always being first class all the way. Some of the nicest people involved in our hobby, not too mention their cases are simply the best in the business.
Thanks again Jack and Toots.

This is 1 of 2 very special projects that have been completed over the last year or so. Keep a look out for special project 2 coming soon....and if anyone has any interest in possibly the rarest cases ever made, let me know.
I think I've said enough.
Thanks for looking.

Wasn't sure what pics I like so here are a bunch.
Jacks first.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i dont know what cat felt it is made of??
could you tell me
thanks
also what do the cIgars have to do with the case or pool??
just curious
thanks
btw
THE CASE IS BEAUTIFUL...:smile:

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Leopard and is stunning! Did you buy the wife a Mink coat to get that?

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
i dont know what cat felt it is made of??
could you tell me
thanks
also what do the cIgars have to do with the case or pool??
just curious
thanks
btw
THE CASE IS BEAUTIFUL...:smile:

Not sure what you mean, cat felt?
The cigar boxes are sitting on my bar, not related.
Thanks for the compliment.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
You know very well that case would not last 2 days in your hands if Doug was alive. He always had something up his sleeve to get his trades go through! Amazing case buddy!