Whats the largest pool hall in the world and how many tables?

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Number of tables: I believe we (Fargo Billiards) are third in the US

(1) QMaster - VA Beach (72)
(2) Shooters -Burnsville MN (64)
(3) Fargo Billiards (58)

But I believe we are the largest by area in North & South America (28,532 sf)

Romine's might be 4th on that list then with 50 tables. 40 8&9 footers 2 billiard tables, a snooker table, and 7 barboxes.

I would estimate they are working with around 20 to 25K sq ft.

I personally prefer a mid-size pool room 15 - 25 tables. (So I don't get lost)

fingerpool

Registered
this is the one of the biggest billiard arena in the world

Bengkel Night Park
Phone: (021) 515-5489
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52 - 53, SCBD Lot. 14, Jakarta Indonesia

Part of the Bengkel Night Park Entertainment Center, Bengkel is the largest night club in the world! The multi level club of triangular design is one of the most awe inducing sights in nightlife. The complex holds an unbelievable 15,000 people! Holding down the crowds are its massive scale state of the art sound and lighting systems, a massive dance floor, multiple bars stocked with the finest of spirits, and enough seating to sit a riot.

Bengkel Billiard Hall is one of the largest billiard club in the world, with 120 Pool tables, 2 Snooker tables and 1 Carom table; with a friendly atmosphere. Bengkel Billiard Hall is open from 11.00 until 02.00 am daily. Come and Join us now.

Bengkel Sport Bar is designed for those who prefers privacy. It has 6 billiard tables that are set to bring comfortable nuances to you. Bengkel Sport bar is the ideal place for you to relax and get away from the busy traffic of central Jakarta. Bengkel Sport Bar open from 11.00 am to 02.00 am. The happy hour time at bengkel sport bar begins from 03.00 am to 09.00 am.

Bengkel Cafe is open from 11.00 am to 02.00 am, with a high standard of workshop interior design creating a comfortable atmoshphere. Bengkel cafe have 150 seating capacity and it provides you various nourishment and delicacies foods. Every night from 09.00 pm to 00.30 am you can enjoy live music entertainment program. Don't forget our happy hour program every day from 03.00 pm to 09.00 pm and get discount from our draught beer and soft drink.

Bengkel Executive Karaoke has 28 rooms in various classification such as Standard Room with the capacity of 10 persons, VIP Room with the capacity of 15 persons, VVIP Room with the capacity of 30-40 persons. Happy hour begins from 01.00 pm to 09.00 pm. We also offer you the catering service for a minimum order of 50 persons.

The Music Room opens daily and it is for lease as a multi purpose room, for private party, singing hall or any other events. After 11.00 pm the room is open for public as a discotheque with 100 seat and 300 standing capacity. It is designed to satisfy every individual need of entertainment and relaxation. Here you can enjoy the DJs collection of garage, acid jazz, R&B and of course you can also make your own request of your favorite music to our DJ.

Bengkel Terrace is the place where you can enjoy suitable foods and beverages in an open air atmosphere or you can just sit back having a chat with your friends and partners while watching the beautiful scenery of night Jakarta.

joyren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here in the Philippines

Starbiiliards center has the biggest pool hall in the Philippines with 46 pool tables
whats cool about this place is you just go there and play for FREE.
pool hall opens 3 pm onwards

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great thread.
so...did the OP open a room or finish school?

can anybody elaborate on Bandido's references?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Number of tables: I believe we (Fargo Billiards) are third in the US

(1) QMaster - VA Beach (72)
(2) Shooters -Burnsville MN (64)
(3) Fargo Billiards (58)

But I believe we are the largest by area in North & South America (28,532 sf)

The place in Jakarta was already mentioned. I recall also a place in St Petersburg with 100+ tables

Take a tour of Fargo here.

I shot this when coming back from the Four Bears 8 Ball event.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
What? No table in the bathroom or did you miss it? :D

I recall when they were getting started with the plans for that place
and posted updates here. Looks like it came out great. :thumbup:

LOL. The rest rooms were amazing too!! I did shoot some video of the rest room but didn't think it belonged in the walk through. They have numerous rest rooms and ALL are as nice as any 5 star hotel!

Ray