9 ball for pro tournaments

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we trying to solve a problem we don’t have? I assume the percentage of flukes shots that affect matches is fairly low at the professional level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The percentage of break and runs in pro 10 ball tournament compared to 9 ball is experientialy lower. That in itself tells you 10 ball is more difficult. The pros can’t seem to
Control the break like they can in 9 ball.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The percentage of break and runs in pro 10 ball tournament compared to 9 ball is experientialy lower. That in itself tells you 10 ball is more difficult. The pros can’t seem to
You mean exponentially i assume? I agree completely. I also like the pass-back rule in 10b. Its a better game all around.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree it is a harder game. But that doesn’t take away the fact that winning a pro 9-ball tournament is a difficult task since “there can be only one.”

My comments were more pointed at the suggestion that 9 ball should be call pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk