"Billiards Without a Master" by Phelan

carteradams

Registered
Hi All,

I'm searching for a picture or better yet a scan of "Billiards Without a Master" in its original binding. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks,
Carter

carteradams

Registered
Thanks, but that's the first place I looked. If you scroll to the very first scan and to the very last, you will see that it's in a plain cloth binding. I'm looking for pics or scans of the original covers - that wasn't very clear in my original post...

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shamos

I understand Mike Shamos has had at least 4 copies go through his hands, probably more, and I am certain he kept the best, most original copy, so I would contact him....

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiards Without A Master

I understand Mike Shamos has had at least 4 copies go through his hands, probably more, and I am certain he kept the best, most original copy, so I would contact him....

Don't know if this will help ,but if you go to Worldcat.com and type in the book name and author I think they said there are 14 of those books in libraries worldwide maybe they would scan it for you. They do have a way to find out which libraries their in. Hope this helps you some.