Diamond Bar Tables (tournament used)

Doodlesbilliard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tables located in Georgia and ready for direct delivery. Tables are tournament used. I am a Regional dealer for Diamond and service all of the southeast. Feel free to contact me in regards to your questions or potential sales. Offering Diamond No Excuse Program, Cash purchases, and vending opportunities. If you are a vender you can pick tables up locally onsey twosey. Contact me directly for further information.

Clayton Anderson
Doodles Billiards
912-492-3521

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clayton- I work with Diamond offering Lease Financing. Can do one table or all. Business or personal use. Anyone interested can contact me directly or I can work through you/Diamond.

Bob

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member
?

A billiard table or billiards table is a bounded table on which billiards-type games (cue sports) are played. In the modern era, all billiards tables (whether for carom billiards, pool or snooker) provide a flat surface usually made of quarried slate, that is covered with cloth and surrounded by vulcanized rubber cushions, with the whole elevated above the floor.

firefighter turnout gear

Thanks for clearing that up. (they ain't all flat)

pro-tyme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi

I'm
Interested in 4 of them please call 17084030600 or message me thank you ask for Ed

charleshall

Hey if it is still available please inform me also..N if they are already sold then update the status about it..