My expereince with Diamond Billiards Products

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to share my experience with the Diamond Billiard Products co. I purchased a table in 2009. It was a custom order straight from the Diamond factory. . It was an all cherry wood 9ft Diamond Professional. Absolutely gorgeous table that played as well as it looked. The table had all cherry wood rails stained to our custom shade. Did I say it was gorgeous?

Three years go by and I notice something in my rails; very small hair line cracks in the wood along the diamond spots on the rails. I was somewhat concerned but did not think much of it because the table played just the same. But I took some pictures and sent them to Aaron at Diamond. From looking at the pictures Aaron quickly called me and told me the rails should be replaced. I was surprised at the suggestion because it did not seem like much. So I asked how much is it to replace the rails. That's when Aaron told me that there would be no charge because Diamond stands behind their products. They eventually came took out the old rails, installed temporary rails until they were able to build me new rails to match my table. They did the swap so that I would not be without a table even for one day. When the new rails were done they came and swapped out the temps for my new rails. They also were willing to give me a custom pocket size (4 5/8) with no questions asked. Andy from Diamond did an outstanding job with the install and recover. I am totally spoiled when I go to a pool room and have to play on their equipment. Without a question my table plays better than anything I have played on.

In my opinion this speaks volume as to what kind of company Diamond is. Clearly they stand behind their product and are very proud of what they put out. If something is not right they want to correct it.

Thank you Aaron, Andy and Diamond Billiards

Robert

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greg Sullivan and Diamond are TOP NOTCH!!

If all goes well, I will have a Diamond in a couple months!!:thumbup:

Gary

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to see something positive in pool when it seems we deal with so many negatives. Great post.

I saw Diamond grow from nothing into a great product. I am proud to own one.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would like to share my experience with the Diamond Billiard Products co. I purchased a table in 2009. It was a custom order straight from the Diamond factory. . It was an all cherry wood 9ft Diamond Professional. Absolutely gorgeous table that played as well as it looked. The table had all cherry wood rails stained to our custom shade. Did I say it was gorgeous?

Three years go by and I notice something in my rails; very small hair line cracks in the wood along the diamond spots on the rails. I was somewhat concerned but did not think much of it because the table played just the same. But I took some pictures and sent them to Aaron at Diamond. From looking at the pictures Aaron quickly called me and told me the rails should be replaced. I was surprised at the suggestion because it did not seem like much. So I asked how much is it to replace the rails. That's when Aaron told me that there would be no charge because Diamond stands behind their products. They eventually came took out the old rails, installed temporary rails until they were able to build me new rails to match my table. They did the swap so that I would not be without a table even for one day. When the new rails were done they came and swapped out the temps for my new rails. They also were willing to give me a custom pocket size (4 5/8) with no questions asked. Andy from Diamond did an outstanding job with the install and recover. I am totally spoiled when I go to a pool room and have to play on their equipment. Without a question my table plays better than anything I have played on.

In my opinion this speaks volume as to what kind of company Diamond is. Clearly they stand behind their product and are very proud of what they put out. If something is not right they want to correct it.

Thank you Aaron, Andy and Diamond Billiards

Robert

EXCELLENT POST!
Really nice testamony

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
A greenie for your positive feedback. Nice to hear of a company that believes in customer service.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear this. I have a GCIV. I needed a rail replaced under Brunswicks lifetime warrantee. They did everything possible to make it a hassle and not so free. I found a table tech and took care of the repair at my own expense. It was easier.

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
I have several Diamond tables at my place. The people at Diamond have always went above and beyond for me, just very good customer service.. Very refreshing to see I'm not not the only one and there are companies out there that still do so.. :thumbup:

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
I have a blue label Pro-Am here at home and absolutely love it. Definitely the best table I have played on. It has been problem free but it's nice to know that Diamond will take care of any problems should they arise. Thanks.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
good to see a company do things for its customers. olhausen could have had all the business but they insisted in not changing their pockets that spit out and hang up the balls from all kind of shots. i have one i know. soon i expect they will be gone.

rookiepsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great to hear they stand behind their product. Question...I have a pro-am on order which is supposed to be done in the next couple of weeks (I hope). I live in western PA and am having it delivered and installed, but I believe there aren't any diamond installers anywhere close to here. I've been told by a friend that the closest one is in Harrisburg, which is like 5 hours away. I'm concerned they might just have some hack come and set it up. Anyone know how they handle cases like this?

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a negative experience when I tried to order some new pockets. I don't know if it was common or if I slipped through the cracks, but it was pretty crappy.

Despite my experience, I wouldn't trade my table for any other.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy

I was very happy to read about your positive feedback, as I have had similar success with Diamonds service. Last March I swapped out my Cherry wood rails and rubber for Dymondwood and new rubber with the new calibration . They were in my room for about 3 1/2 hrs. when they left I virtually had a brand new table.I have owned a Diamond table since 2000 and can't say enough good things about their service.