Scott Lee - PARTY @ OUR HOUSE!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
all yáll get in your cars & head north, south, east, & west! he'll be here MON/TUE/WED. bring your wallets. we'll supply the rest ;)

potential schedule of events:

MON - Diogenes has a better table than JA's that KK9 played on @ Marietta billiards. Mark Wilson's newest protege (DootySquat), will be there. (serious money only.)

TUE - League 8B at Breaker's, and he's been authorized by the LO as my alternate.... shhhh! :ignore: (calcutta starts @ 7pm.)

WED - free live stream at Gate City Billiards.
*Scotch Doubles 9B (teams undecided)
*Scott Lee v Me 9B or 14:1 (put your $$$$ on me, cause if i lose, he'll be sleeping with the yeti on my back-40)

yáll come join us!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
fueling up the jet

Count me in!!!

all yáll get in your cars & head north, south, east, & west! he'll be here MON/TUE/WED. bring your wallets. we'll supply the rest ;)

potential schedule of events:

MON - Diogenes has a better table than JA's that KK9 played on @ Marietta billiards. Mark Wilson's newest protege (DootySquat), will be there. (serious money only.)

TUE - League 8B at Breaker's, and he's been authorized by the LO as my alternate.... shhhh! :ignore: (calcutta starts @ 7pm.)

WED - free live stream at Gate City Billiards.
*Scotch Doubles 9B (teams undecided)
*Scott Lee v Me 9B or 14:1 (put your $$$$ on me, cause if i lose, he'll be sleeping with the yeti on my back-40)

yáll come join us!

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One big circle

I followed your directions exactly. I got in my car and drove north, south, east and then west and I ended up right back at my house!!!! I need new directions.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Count me in!!!

ok, you & KK9 v Scott & me.
$1.00 bill, signed by the losers.

but i should advise you, that i've got a Master Instructor, who's going to give me a One Minute Pool Tip, on how to kick your ass across the table....

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
ok, you & KK9 v Scott & me.
$1.00 bill, signed by the losers.

but i should advise you, that i've got a Master Instructor, who's going to give me a One Minute Pool Tip, on how to kick your ass across the table....

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to PINKLADY again.
I almost fell off of the couch when I read this. Y'all are going to have a great time. Enjoy it.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I followed your directions exactly. I got in my car and drove north, south, east and then west and I ended up right back at my house!!!! I need new directions.

LMAO Bandit, you must be a prophet. Scott stopped on his way from New Orleans to NC to get gas, somewhere @ Atlanta. He took an hour long phone call, during which he got back on the interstate. GOING SOUTH.

An hour later he started to recognize "Oh shit, wasn't I just here?". So he circled around, just in time to make Charlotte at rush hour.

We fuly expect Scott to make it here before the end of the month, but I'm not laying odds. ;)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Sounds like a fun time with Scott. Youse guys is lucky.

I was going to come until I found out that you didn't have any Molson Canadian.

But, I hear that Matt is a pretty good Chef.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Sounds like a fun time with Scott. Youse guys is lucky.

I was going to come until I found out that you didn't have any Molson Canadian.

But, I hear that Matt is a pretty good Chef.

I just bought a case of Molson! Fuel the jet brutha!

I'm cooking Sascratchawon Cheesesteaks!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey Matt. I'm in the boarding line at this moment.

Save one for me.

I forgot where you guys live so I just asked the ticket agent to give me a ticket some where down south where they eat rattle snakes and cat fish.

She said, "oh, you must want to go to North Carolina.

I said, "close enuff".

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Darn, I feel so left out! Breakers and Gate City are two great rooms with very cool people.

Have fun, guys.

Harness Horse

Please don't get him goin on too much of a bender, I have my first lesson with Scott on Monday. I would like him to still be standing. Sounds like a lot of fun though.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Round #2 - we're switching from martinis and talking about BHR & Spimp & Mr Bond, to....

let me just say to yáll - this is totally cool, to hear Scott Lee talk shop right next to me!!!! (and not through my ABR headphones)

PS - CJ & BlueHog, yáll are LATE. we're going to need more weight @ this point! dinner's in 10.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Wish the better half and I could have made it over but just wasn't in the cards... GF just picked up another part time job as a Nanny Tuesday-Thursday... MAybe we can make it over when Lee comes thru again in July.....

Chris

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Wish the better half and I could have made it over but just wasn't in the cards... GF just picked up another part time job as a Nanny Tuesday-Thursday... MAybe we can make it over when Lee comes thru again in July.....

Chris

ok - now we've just switched the topic to YOU, Chris....
;)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
What are you guys having. Prime Rib no doubt, with Rattle Snake appies.

Tastes like chicken.