109 KB · Views: 955
Last edited:

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Back for sale..........................

Pretty stand up seller to take back a cue because a buyer didn’t like the taper. Maybe a miscommunication in a flaw in the cue or something that was missed by the seller, sure I could understand, but to take a cue back because someone doesn’t like the taper or hit, wow. I have been buying/selling under the impression that if I got the cue in the condition stated by the seller and for any reason I didn’t like the hit, diameter, taper, etc, then that was on me.

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Info

Pretty stand up seller to take back a cue because a buyer didn’t like the taper. Maybe a miscommunication in a flaw in the cue or something that was missed by the seller, sure I could understand, but to take a cue back because someone doesn’t like the taper or hit, wow. I have been buying/selling under the impression that if I got the cue in the condition stated by the seller and for any reason I didn’t like the hit, diameter, taper, etc, then that was on me.

The Verbalist if you think I’m not a good purchaser you can give me a call
Thanks,
Shane Wade
(706)-499-0112 Cell

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Thanks,
Shane Wade
(706)-499-0112 Cell

If you took offense to my post, that sounds like a “you” problem. I made an observation and honest post, if you can’t handle that, again, seems like a “you” problem.

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Cue

If you took offense to my post, that sounds like a “you” problem. I made an observation and honest post, if you can’t handle that, again, seems like a “you” problem.
I don’t have any issue with Greg but if you want to call me I can let you listen to my voicemail where Greg said if I didn't like it for any reason that I could send it back and there were (2) people that had messaged him about buying it.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thanks,
Shane Wade
(706)-499-0112 Cell

For what it's worth i don't think "The Verbalist" was taking you to task, I think he was praising Greg about the way he conducts business.

Best, adam