costco is giving away tvs, well almost

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i didnt really want a tv for my pool room, as i like to listen to the radio while im practicing. but as i went into costco, right past the entrance, they had tvs on sale, and wow where they cheap. i ended up getting a 58 inch samsung, 4k, smart tv for 387 dollars. unheard of price. i bought a wall mount for 35 on amazon, hung the tv and hid the wires.

i have to say, im pretty happy with my buy. i now can watch all of my pool videos that i have saved in my favorites section. pool matches, instructional videos, movie clips and CNN.

right now im watching the mosconi cup matches on you tube. pretty cool:eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• pool room.jpeg
    pool room.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 581

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Return the TV and get your money back....
...that 5-ball doesn’t look right...:eek:

:D

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i didnt really want a tv for my pool room, as i like to listen to the radio while im practicing. but as i went into costco, right past the entrance, they had tvs on sale, and wow where they cheap. i ended up getting a 58 inch samsung, 4k, smart tv for 387 dollars. unheard of price. i bought a wall mount for 35 on amazon, hung the tv and hid the wires.

i have to say, im pretty happy with my buy. i now can watch all of my pool videos that i have saved in my favorites section. pool matches, instructional videos, movie clips and CNN.

right now im watching the mosconi cup matches on you tube. pretty cool:eek::eek::eek:

I took my TV off the wall several years ago and put it in my spare bedroom for a family member. I have money to just go out and buy a TV, but I hardly ever watch it, so never bothered getting another. I just put some free raffle tickets in at work for a large flat screen. If I don't win the raffle, I'll get that one from Costco. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-154636_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-154636_Gallery.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 524

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have access to wholesale tvs and that is a good price.

We just got a 65" Samsung for under 400...might even take it out of the box soon:eek:

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

If it picks up "Fake News", take it back for a refund.