Mosconi Cup Day 4 - Lineup

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The pressure gets to Filler as he rattles in the 1 and 2, but has to play safe on the 4.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
What?
Wohoo!!!
As I mentioned earlier, if Sky plays like he did against Albin, Filler isn't going to like it.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Filler bows to the pressure, plays a very poor safe on the 4, leaving the 4 in front of the corner pocket, and kicking the 9 up in front of the side pocket.

Sky makes the 4 and comes back for the 5-9 combo to clinch the 2019 Mosconi Cup for the United States!

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler shot at the 4, just missed, sent the 9 right up in front of the side, leaving Sky the 4 and the easy 5-9 combination for the cup and a lock on MVP.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surprised me for sure.

Team EURO has no one to blame. Shaw, Alex and, Filler all went down on the singles today. 15K/player for losing isnt bad though...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
3DB97530-265F-4D26-BCB2-25043DDB87F9.jpeg

Some Canucks are proud of their neighbors.....:bow-down::happydance::dance:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad it was Filler on the table when they lost it. I have no problem agreeing he is the best player alive but he needed to be taken down a notch!

As far as Skyler, when i saw him in the banks in Tunica 7/8 years ago, i told everyone he was the next Shane!

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad it was Filler on the table when they lost it. I have no problem agreeing he is the best player alive but he needed to be taken down a notch!
!

I feel bad for Filler, to lose the cup and get booed right after lol.

I think they encourage some trash talking and mostly Filler was just playing the part.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats for team USA. They were the better TEAM again this year.
It's time for Europe to not just rely on the talent they have ...thinking they will come and outperform the americans. I would say Johan outperformed Marcus with all the job done...
It's a shame the european fans had to hope Filler would help the team Europe to survive. It's a shame to put single player even such a talented one in such circumstances. It's all Marcus Shamat's responsibility for what happened this year too.
At the end it was a great pretty competitive MC with a big crowd watching which is good for the sport. So Matchroom should be fairly happy because now there is no blow out (with no day 4) and the interest to the event is coming back and may grow:smile:

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats for team USA. They were the better TEAM again this year.
It's time for Europe to not just rely on the talent they have ...thinking they will come and outperform the americans. I would say Johan outperformed Marcus with all the job done...
It's a shame the european fans had to hope Filler would help the team Europe to survive. It's a shame to put single player even such a talented one in such circumstances. It's all Marcus Shamat's responsibility for what happened this year too.
At the end it was a great pretty competitive MC with a big crowd watching which is good for the sport. So Matchroom should be fairly happy because now there is no blow out (with no day 4) and the interest to the event is coming back and may grow:smile:
Barry Hearn said Ally Pally will double seating capacity next year!!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a strong American team. I think Tyler is fine, but I would be okay with most players in his spot as long as we had SVB, Sky, Bergman and Thorpe

I think a better Euro team would be Filler, Shaw, Kaci, Ouschan and Gorst