brunswick GC2 setup & leveling pics-is this right?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I don't really care how good of a mechanic he is. No excuse for interacting with a potential customer like that.

Potential customer??? He was WILLING to pay to BE a customer, and was treated that way!!! I recieved a PM from him as well, but explained I'm all the way across the country and already have a full schedule.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Its all screwed down now so I cant show it... but where the slates come together, there are white colored dowels.

Don, can you take a picture of the side pocket curve and post it please. Throw in one of the corner pockets too if you will. And just to satisfy my curiosity, could you take a picture of the slate from under the table right where the 2 crossmembers go from side to side at the seams, I'd like a look at the slate backing that run the width of the slate on both sides of the seams right over the 2 crossmembers.

Last edited:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Potential customer??? He was WILLING to pay to BE a customer, and was treated that way!!! I recieved a PM from him as well, but explained I'm all the way across the country and already have a full schedule.

D0N already stated that Mark was not interested in the job. How does that make him a potential customer. Further more I take it from the copied text message from D0N that Mark stated he was going to block D0N's messages. It sounds like he did not want to interact with him any longer. It sucks that only one side of this story can be heard.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, do you know if Mark did Dean's table with the pockets that weren't flush and that odd stain choice (on his current centennial)? I saw you had asked him, I asked him too but never got a response.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
D0N already stated that Mark was not interested in the job. How does that make him a potential customer. Further more I take it from the copied text message from D0N that Mark stated he was going to block D0N's messages. It sounds like he did not want to interact with him any longer. It sucks that only one side of this story can be heard.

Fact is, he was willing to pay Mark, that makes him a customer, not a tire kicker. Problem is, this kind of work is now beneath Mark to do because he's now an ARTIST, not a lowly pool table mechanic. Broke is the only time Mark will do this level of work, that's a fact!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have no clue the context, but I'd probably take the bet then throw out Glen's name for shits and giggles, lol

I've offered to double the bet, Mark has nothing on me when it comes to mechanic work, if anything he needs a spot!! At least I can level a Diamond table...LOL

PoolTable911

Silver Member
Fact is, he was willing to pay Mark, that makes him a customer, not a tire kicker. Problem is, this kind of work is now beneath Mark to do because he's now an ARTIST, not a lowly pool table mechanic. Broke is the only time Mark will do this level of work, that's a fact!!
That is your opinion....not fact

D0N

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mark didn't like that his guys botched a job (behind his back) and he got called out on it online. That's the only reason he mentioned blocking me... which he didn't by the way.

He kept waffling back and forth saying he didn't vouch for them and then he did and then he didn't. Finally he just typed it in CAPS that he did vouch for them. You see the work done. No moving blankets used during the move of a mint GC2 is enough for me to know this wasn't professional. The rest is just pictures and opinions.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Mark didn't like that his guys botched a job (behind his back) and he got called out on it online. That's the only reason he mentioned blocking me... which he didn't by the way.

He kept waffling back and forth saying he didn't vouch for them and then he did and then he didn't. Finally he just typed it in CAPS that he did vouch for them. You see the work done. No moving blankets used during the move of a mint GC2 is enough for me to know this wasn't professional. The rest is just pictures and opinions.

For what it's worth, Mark does use moving blankets!!

D0N

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

tru dat! he said in text that he wouldn't do this job if he was my nextdoor neighbor. He is colorful. :grin:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark is a blowhard. Anyone that spends 2 minutes talking... errr... listening to the guy knows this.

I don't care how good you are, you can't be a douchebag in life.

Personally, I'd like to see Mark hit up azhouse pro and jump back in here, then him and Glen go head to head for a grand, maybe in a jeopardy type format, or taking turn asking each other questions. LOL

If by the luck of the gods that did come to fruition(that would be some entertainment right?), if anyone wanted to bet on Mark to win, I'd be happy to take Glenn ;)

PoolTable911

Silver Member
Mark is a blowhard. Anyone that spends 2 minutes talking... errr... listening to the guy knows this.

I don't care how good you are, you can't be a douchebag in life.

You know opinions. Just like A-Holes we all have them