Dazn

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. This is the crappiest service ever. I'm currently in the cue to find out why it's gone dark. The bootleg facebook stream is coming in fine but DAZN is down.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. This is the crappiest service ever. I'm currently in the cue to find out why it's gone dark. The bootleg facebook stream is coming in fine but DAZN is down.

How backwards, lol. Someone posted a live stream for Filler match right now in the "pay for Mosconi cup stream thread" and it was streaming great. I was going to head to my buddies to watch the match but his stream cut out too.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
What are the issues?

Does is start and then stop? What are the error messages? What are the problems with re-starting the stream? Was there any issues with the paywall?

My first suspicion would be an ISP issue, due to a foreign services distribution rights in other countries. DAZN's first mistake is trying to distribute this event themselves when, they should syndicate the event with other distributors around the world.

My .02 cents.

I won't go into it much more... I sent Matchroom my damn resume over a year ago!