Awesome awesome players combo lambros & lomax

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is the best PLAYERS combo in the WORLD!!
2014 LAMBROS ultimate joint Wrapless player ebony forearm with figurative curly maple handle and ebony butt. Simple decor rings Weight is a players 19.0 oz. Come with two lambros regular shafts. One is basically unused with triangle tips from a Lambros. The other shaft has an ultra skin med tip. The ferrule has very sm scratches on it ....this cue is dead straight and plays rediculously well.

The next is an almost new 2014 Lomax Wrapless jump break cue. Hard to find...and get this almost matches the lambros. Similiar design. Weighs again a players 19.0oz. Can used a weight bolt from Lomax to adjust up or down
* I was in a break contest tonight using the Lomax for the first time. I broke the ball 4x in a row made it to the final 3 contestants And dropped 2-3 balls on the break every time. Amazing this Lomax really breaks well. I cannot comment on the jumping ability as I did not use it in that capacity ....was never out of shape playing with the Lambros enough to have to jump!

I will include the lambros extension approx 9 inches. I let a dumb friend try it out and he screwed the plastic screw in too tight and broke it. Will need to be repaired. ...pretty simple really....but it's free. 75.00 new from Lambros.

This world class players combo. Will cost you only 1750.00 shipped US! Cash. Money order PayPal as a friend.
I'm not interested in ANY trades why because your trades will be a down grade in playability period. Mabey prettier ...but who wants a girl that can't perform.lol

Seriously this is an super awesome players combo...IMO doesn't get too much better regardless of price! Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,321
Last edited:

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Lomax potential buyer.. Lambros 1200.00 still available really want to sell them both..if not will probably keep them as my players.