Bender

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
Any nice Benders available? Prefer a sneaky but open to all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1pocketjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Big Bender

I have a monster call me 610-960-6545

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 290

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
Thanks 1pocketjohn - beautiful cue but more of a monster than I can afford!

1pocketjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How are you able to contact Mike I have left many messages on his web site with no response do you have a good working phone number?

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
I have 2 Very Nice Benders..."garage queens" Spent 99% of life in the Whitten...a step down from Monster level...but very nice...awesome cues.. 919 622-4890 Text me for pics

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
Bender’s Awesome cues from one of the best cue makers alive today! Both 5 pointers One leather wrap ivory blocks accents & joint 3 ivory ferrule. The other wrapless ebony silver rings and accents...beautiful beautiful. Both about 19.2-3 in weight. Both cues 4k+ cues today easily.. Will let the leather wrap go for 3k shipped! the wrap less one...IDK offers considered. Buy both for 6k awesome deal and Ill through in a like new Written 3x6 leather custom all options...black lizard with double red stitching.. 800,00 value Beautiful case.
I just don't play any more..only keeping my Lambros and deano cues forever.

Attachments

• D909F350-ED73-4549-9652-E1315905E0FD.jpg
    D909F350-ED73-4549-9652-E1315905E0FD.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
Bass master, do you have any more pics? What joint material is the wrapless? Pics of pins?

Thanks!

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
The Joint is wood to wood with a Phenolic Sleeve the Pin is 3/8 x 14
text me I can send all the pics you need. Had the cue 5yrs this month bought from Martin at superior cues ..awesome player with minimal playing time... only because it was too nice to take out the house.

Bass master, do you have any more pics? What joint material is the wrapless? Pics of pins?

Thanks!