Vension-slayer stole my item

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did want to post but don't know what to do. I had a Brand new controller ($200 new) listed for sale that I bought from Amazon and decided it was to much for just a repair lathe. He offered to trade stuff for it so I mailed it to him. He don't mail me anything and says once he got it it didn't work. I asked him to send it back Cuz it was only a week old and I could return it and get another. I have gotten no response. I feel he has stolen from me.

That is pretty shitty, if it was amazon prime you would have no issue returning it. Sounds like he ripped you off, though he has a decent Itrader so maybe just a misunderstanding, he was online here couple days ago, hopefully he responds before the 30 day return window closes.

Last edited:

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
controller

Dude I sent it back on the 16th the cheapest way you should see it this week, I'll try to get you a tracking number

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Controller

IMG_0177.jpg unfortunately no tracking number

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
That's a shame, you're liable for it and you should get that tracking info. Go to the store and see if they have a record.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This thread doesn't belong in this sub-forum.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have done many deals with Brent through the years and he is as good as they come.

Last edited:

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Controller

So everyone knows it was delivered today this should be the end of the story. The reason I sent it back because it was a non-working item

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Forney

He is on some of the billiard sites at facebook. Using his own name at that. :( Yuk

Mario