Buyer Beware? How about Seller Offer Full Refund

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have sold a few cues on AZB and I have always said: IF FOR ANY REASON you don't like the cue let me know within 48 hours of receipt for a refund. Buyer is responsible to return the cue Priority Mail. I don't care what reason a buyer wants to return the cue since I want the buyer to be happy with the cue. It doesn't matter if he didn't like the hit, weight, balance or color of wood, etc.

I have also bought a few cues on AZB and I always ask if for any reason I don't like the cue can I return it. Everybody I have bought a cue from has agreed to take the cue back if I don't like it. If the seller doesn't want to agree with that then I am not buying the cue.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
make your deal before you send any money. anything you dont add isnt part of the deal simple as that. if you dont stipulate a return option there isnt one, and dont complain later if the finish isnt just like the way you thought it to be.

doesnt mean the other party will honor it but at least have an email stating the terms of the deal. and a video of each of the things you are concerned with.

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steel toed boots can get a refund every time. That's what some people need to wake up.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have sold a few cues on AZB and I have always said: IF FOR ANY REASON you don't like the cue let me know within 48 hours of receipt for a refund. Buyer is responsible to return the cue Priority Mail. I don't care what reason a buyer wants to return the cue since I want the buyer to be happy with the cue. It doesn't matter if he didn't like the hit, weight, balance or color of wood, etc.

I have also bought a few cues on AZB and I always ask if for any reason I don't like the cue can I return it. Everybody I have bought a cue from has agreed to take the cue back if I don't like it. If the seller doesn't want to agree with that then I am not buying the cue.

Sorry.. I’m not taking return of a cue or personally returning a cue if I don’t like the way it plays. Thats the risk you take buying it site unseen. As long as the cue came condition as described if I don’t like the hit now it’s my responsibility to sell it. Not the original seller. It’s like a buying a car you never test drove .. you made the mistake if you don’t like it . Now it’s on you.