Stay away.....an FYI post

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would stand with Tim any day on this deal. I don't know him but have conversed with him in the past, awesome discussion. I do know a good Friend of his here in the States and have dealt with his good Friend many times, top notch deals in every way.

Great job to AZBilliards for doing the right thing on this one.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Private Facebook page or public Facebook page, big difference. It’s public knowledge. No doxxing here.
No different than anyone posting screenshots of the reports from OBM group.

If there is intent of malice then it does not matter if it's private or public.

dox
/däks/
verbINFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
That’s a well deserved BAN. Surprising how the OP was here for so many years and was able to hide his true colors.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s really hard to believe that the OP’s judgement could be so impaired as to spew out this racist nonsense in the first place and then think this will come out good for him if made public.

Tim, I admire your patience and poise, man! I would have told him to go whistle five lines into that exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he was chemical altered at the time of posting? 🤷*♂️
Not that it would exonerate him of his d-bagness but might explain his lack of self-censorship.

tabi1

Registered
On FB he was looking for various cues, so i sent his name to a guy I knew who was selling what this guy was looking for. A couple days later i asked him if he contacted " the cuehunter" and his response was no i didnt. Well I thought that was funny as he was trying to sell the same cue that this guy was looking for but i dropped it as it was his call. After i saw this post i am betting he must have had an unpleasant experience with him previously.

Last edited:

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all you guys who say TheCueHunter is a racist :

If he was trying to bully a German cue seller into a deal and said to him "your English ain't that good, Hans," and "sauerkraut don't cost that much"...would you be going off so hard on the racism angle?

Asking for a friend.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If he was trying to bully a German cue seller into a deal and said to him "your English ain't that good, Hans," and "sauerkraut don't cost that much"...would you be going off so hard on the racism angle?

Asking for a friend.

No, that would demonstrate a person's prejudice and bigotry. Equally offensive.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Asking for a friend.

Slightly less offensive but still rude .
However , what cuehunter said was not necessary , uncalled for and repeatedly insulted the seller with regards to rice , being a foreigner ,and never being allowed to sell a cue in the states because the seller refused REPEATEDLY and RESPECTFULLY to his extortion demands.
And as a matter of fact , i think the buyer actually communicated with a better command of english.
Furthermore , the seller has no business deciding the value of the jps the buyer paid for with his hard earned money be it in taiwan , africa or russia .

Just answering your friend too :)

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. TheCueHunter acted like a real jerk off. Plus, TimothySoong speaks perfect English, so I think TheCueHunter was just trying to bully him with that comment.

I would never give TheCueHunter guy any action or any business ever. Never ever, after seeing those message exchanges...oh plus he lied about being hacked. He's a bully and a liar...but racist too?

Maybe TheCueHunter is actually racist too, but I find that hard to judge based of "rice don't cost that much." Seems pretty mild to me...uh, my friend. haha

Slightly less offensive but still rude .
However , what cuehunter said was not necessary , uncalled for and repeatedly insulted the seller with regards to rice , being a foreigner ,and never being allowed to sell a cue in the states because the seller refused REPEATEDLY and RESPECTFULLY to his extortion demands.
And as a matter of fact , i think the buyer actually communicated with a better command of english.
Furthermore , the seller has no business deciding the value of the jps the buyer paid for with his hard earned money be it in taiwan , africa or russia .

Just answering your friend too :)

Last edited:

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe we need a Hall of Shame section where threads like this one, and the thread about that snake guy ripping someone off of $1750 and his rails, can be archived so folks can remember and get a heads up about bad actors.

works well on my watch forums , they have to weed out daily. ,and once you eff up nobody will do business with you period .

im sure cuehunter will be back under new name and using a vpn .

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So not only does it turn out the OP is a lying asshole dickhead, but on top of it all is a Racist piece of shit. Good to know.

Yeah all that racist stuff was way out of line.

I've been on both sides of buying and selling. Bottom line it's the seller who sets the low price and the buyer has to take it or leave it. Insults and threats are never going to make it happen.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which is stupid and illegal, so those people will surely be getting calls from lawyers or police. Doxxing is against the law.

Yes it's a very stupid game to play.
You can easily be sued civilly and spend a bunch defending your vigilantism to the court.

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

Your busted. Book him Danno.

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does an IP address get banned too?

yeah , but you can use a proxy vpns are eeasy to use now . im willing to bet there was a large percentage of the same person with different screen name.

i mod on walking dead site. every forum on the internet and just guess at the moment i would say its close to atleast 45%

basically you not gonna out all of them but you catch a few . internet reality lol

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just thinking, damn what if ol' boy was actually hacked, I mean I called Bullshit at first and still think that was a bullshit excuse, but I gotta wonder how the cue hunter came on here not thinking Tim would defend himself and have screenshots to boot.

Almost seems like he tried to purposely sink his reputation, Nick's probably a hacker genius or something( that's a joke btw).

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I was just thinking, damn what if ol' boy was actually hacked, I mean I called Bullshit at first and still think that was a bullshit excuse, but I gotta wonder how the cue hunter came on here not thinking Tim would defend himself and have screenshots to boot.

Almost seems like he tried to purposely sink his reputation, Nick's probably a hacker genius or something( that's a joke btw).

That would be a very elaborate ruse that would have easily came unhinged if Tim agreed to include the JPs.

You might want to consult Nancy Drew on this one.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

Sounds like you are a lowballer, to me.

And a blatant racist.

Name the 20 people.

Last edited: