TAR 35: Guess The Score Win The Cash Promo

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
8946758292_a25abdc3c6_o.jpg

We decided to try something new to get people excited about TAR 35 this weekend and what better way than to give away free money. Open to anyone 18 years and older and you do not have to buy the PPV to play. (It would be a lot cooler if you did ).

Heres how it works.

The TAR 35 format is a race to 100 ten ball over three days. The way that works is on Friday they will play until one guy wins thirty five games. Saturday they come back and pick up from that score until someone gets to 70 total games. Sunday they pick up and finish the race to 100.

For the give away all you have to do is pick a score for each player on each day. For example:

Day 1:
Player A: 30
Player B: 35

Day 2:
Player A: 70
Player B: 66

Day 3:
Player A: 98
Player B: 100

Whoever picks the correct score on each day wins $100. In case of a tie each person who picks the right score will be issued a number. We will then draw a number before the next days match to determine the winner. Payment will be made via check as I'm not sure how PayPal views these things and I'm not taking a chance on pissing them off.

Post your picks in this thread. Any editing of a post voids that entry. You can enter only once. At the end of each day if you picked the right score send an email to justin@theactionreport.com with a link to your post that shows your picks. In the subject line clearly state "TAR 35 GIVEAWAY". All emails must be received by 2 PM Pacific Time the day after the match. For example:

You pick Friday day one correct. I must have the email by Saturday 2 PM Pacific time and so on. Sundays winner will be announced here on Monday. EDIT TO ADD: I HAVE GOTTEN A COUPLE EMAILS ALREADY. ONLY EMAIL AFTER THE DAYS PLAY IF YOU PICK THE SCORE CORRECTLY. POSTING YOUR PICK IN THIS THREAD IS GOOD EBOUGH TO ENTER. THANKS.

To make it easy please copy and paste this format to make your picks:

Friday Day 1
Dennis:
Shane:

Saturday Day 2
Dennis:
Shane:

Sunday Day 3
Dennis:
Shane:

I will be promoting this on Facebook as well but we choose to do this here and make it so only AZ members could win as a small thank you for all of the support over the years. I hope to do more of this type of thing in the future and hopefully build up the prize fund. Good luck to everyone and we hope you will join us this weekend for an amazing match between two of the best in the world.

P.S. I think I plugged all the holes in this thing but if I missed something big let me know and I can fix it before it gets out of hand.

Last edited:

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Cool.

Friday Day 1
Dennis: 35
Shane: 28

Saturday Day 2
Dennis: 70
Shane: 64

Sunday Day 3
Dennis: 100
Shane: 92

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sounds like fun.. here you go...

Friday Day 1
Shane: 30

Saturday Day 2
Shane: 66

Sunday Day 3
Shane: 93

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Friday Day 1
Shane: 27

Saturday Day 2
Dennis: 68
Shane: 70

Sunday Day 3
Shane: 94

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
Day 1:
Dennis : 31
Shane : 35

Day 2:
Dennis : 70
Shane. : 67

Day 3:
Dennis : 95
Shane : 100

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Check hmm. What happened if the winner is not from USA?

If someone wins from a part of the world that does not take checks or money orders. I promise we will find a way to get them the $100. Raven maybe.

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday Day 1
Dennis: 27
Shane: 35

Saturday Day 2
Shane: 65

Sunday Day 3
Shane: 92

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday Day 1
Shane: 29

Saturday Day 2
Dennis:68
Shane: 70

Sunday Day 3
Dennis:94
Shane: 100

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tar 35 giveaway

Friday Day 1
Shane: 33

Saturday Day 2
Shane: 66

Sunday Day 3
Shane: 93

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday Day 1
Dennis: 33
Shane: 35

Saturday Day 2
Shane: 68

Sunday Day 3
Dennis: 98
Shane: 100

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Thanks for doing this. Pretty cool of you to do. (If I win, there will be no need of a check. Just leave me prepaid for as many events as it would pay for...hmmmm, perhaps Vimeo too....pleasant dilemma....gotta win first)

Day 1:

Shane 35
Dennis 32

Day 2:

Shane 70
Dennis 65

Day 3:

Dennis 100
Shane 90

Last edited:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since I already know I'm pretty much going to win this, I want me some TAR bucks.

Friday Day 1
Dennis 35
Shane 31

Saturday Day 2
Dennis 70
Shane 64

Sunday Day 3
Dennis 100
Shane 92

Last edited:

bschaber

AzB Silver Member