Stolen Cues

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Stolen:predator SE-10

Howdy I am seeking the return of my predator it was stolen here in Dallas .
I had given up ! But to read about the cue being returned I started believing again
It is a SE-10 predator 71out of 100(Xiang believe) sorry haven't looked it up in years I will update
Irish
p.s. It is registered with predator but they were of NO HELP.,Thanks again

GettingStarted

Have you seen me? Samsara203

It has been awhile but I had my Samsara swiped in Pierce County Wa. If you have seen this model cue I can Identify it from any other Samsara Sam-203 out there. Any information would be helpful and much appreciated.
samsara203a.jpg

DirtyIrish

Silver Member
Found cue! THANKS SHANE (CUEPHORIC) JOHNSON

Howdy I am seeking the return of my predator it was stolen here in Dallas .
I had given up ! But to read about the cue being returned I started believing again
It is a SE-10 predator 71out of 100(Xiang believe) sorry haven't looked it up in years I will update
Irish
p.s. It is registered with predator but they were of NO HELP.,Thanks again
I want to publicly thank Shane on the best damn site in our Sport/Industry
I made my post above on date and last Sunday Shane sent me photos of a c few cues and included was my SE-10 it still had my JP's on it that I had made by The Great Jim Baxter.
The fellow who was selling it was a very innocent middle man so I won't name him but the pawn shop owner who had it was driving down to Dallas to pick the cue back up,he was going to pick it up because HE KNEW IT WAS STOLEN! If anyone knows the name of the owner of the pawn shop in Duncan kola please send me a pm I Will find out them name of the POS who stole it here in Dallas so I can do what I need to do!
Thanks to the greatest place in Billiards "AZ BILLIARDS"
John Baker
aka
dirtyIrish

Johnny Colaw

Johnny Colaw
Stolen Ray Schuler Cue and Case - Kansas City

These items were stolen from my car while parked in my driveway North of the River in Kansas City, Missouri. Their return would mean the world to me. The Break/Jump cue was a gift from my friend the late Grady Mathews. The theft occurred a couple of months ago.

Black Leather Cowboy case with LAS VEGAS Logo, held 2 Butts 4 shafts. One cue is a signed Ray Schuler with Cocobolo joint, with two Schuler shafts, and an OB-2 shaft signed by Royce Burnell. Also a Mike Gulyassey prototype SledgeHammer Break/Jump cue - Black . Various tip tools and scuffers.

Please see attached flyer.
In Kansas City, I frequent Boomer's, Brass Rail, Mark & Michelle's, Side Pockets, the Quaff and the Clarette.

Many thanks.

Johnny Colaw

Attachments

• poolflyer2.jpg
    poolflyer2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,718

DirtyIrish

Silver Member
Marine,I got your six OOH-RA

These items were stolen from my car while parked in my driveway North of the River in Kansas City, Missouri. Their return would mean the world to me. The Break/Jump cue was a gift from my friend the late Grady Mathews. The theft occurred a couple of months ago.

Black Leather Cowboy case with LAS VEGAS Logo, held 2 Butts 4 shafts. One cue is a signed Ray Schuler with Cocobolo joint, with two Schuler shafts, and an OB-2 shaft signed by Royce Burnell. Also a Mike Gulyassey prototype SledgeHammer Break/Jump cue - Black . Various tip tools and scuffers.

Please see attached flyer.
In Kansas City, I frequent Boomer's, Brass Rail, Mark & Michelle's, Side Pockets, the Quaff and the Clarette.

Many thanks.

Johnny Colaw
bro if I can do anything to help count me in.
I am a cue dealer and repairman.
J&J Cue Sales and Repair
69-76 USMC
Spent me some time in that vacation "where MPC was the Currency" said in a rap/ghetto (when'll as ghetto as a 62 yr old white dude can get lol)
Irish

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
Stolen Cue - Keith Josey

Please see the attached pictures.

My Keith Josey was stolen from my house approximately 2 weeks ago.

The cue was stolen the night of the OU VS Alabama game, I had a person over that I had just met through a mutual friend. Kinda of a sad story as he was robbed and got his car stolen while he was in truck driving school in Ardmore.

The person that was over that night name is Jason Johnson from Arnett, Oklahoma.

The Josey is 60 inches, Bocote points with a bocote butt and birds eye mable forearm.

white with brown speckle irish linen wrap.

Attachments

• josey1.jpg
    josey1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,701
  • josey2.jpg
    josey2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 2,650
  • josey3.jpg
    josey3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 2,779
  • josey4.jpg
    josey4.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2,666
  • josey5.jpg
    josey5.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2,740

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just found out my friend had his cue stolen in Portland earlier this week. Please contact me via PM or call me at 503.705.1736 if anyone sees this cue. It was made by a Portland area cue builder Greg Sowder and has a sharks tooth inlaid in the butt. Thanks Patrick

Keane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just found out my friend had his cue stolen in Portland earlier this week. Please contact me via PM or call me at 503.705.1736 if anyone sees this cue. It was made by a Portland area cue builder Greg Sowder and has a sharks tooth inlaid in the butt. Thanks Patrick

Can you give any further details on the when/where/how? I'm far-west side, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

One thing to do is to distribute pictures at local pawn-shops. If it wasn't taken from a bar, it was likely sold for money, and will end up being pawned sooner or later.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you give any further details on the when/where/how? I'm far-west side, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

One thing to do is to distribute pictures at local pawn-shops. If it wasn't taken from a bar, it was likely sold for money, and will end up being pawned sooner or later.

He was parked in front of Touches in NW Portland and his car was broken into. He and I have been shooting there for years. I personally try to never leave my cues in a parked car, as it is the number one place to have your cues stolen from. I spoke with him yesterday and suggested he distribute flyers to the pawn shops and which pawn shops in the area have cues vs which send theirs to other locations in the city. A police report was filed too.

I forgot to mention the case had a ebony Philippi sneaky in it also.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heidrich Cue Stolen

heidrich 1.jpg

heidrich 2.jpg

heidrich 3.jpgHi,
Just wanted to put this out there. My friend and Cuemaker Dan Heidrich had a cue stolen from his shop over the past few days. This is a re-post from what I saw on his page.

"This cue (Dan Heidrich Custom Cues) was stole on Sunday, 2/16 from me in Pineville NC. Please keep a look out for this cue. It has silver lines and abalone/juma diamond inlays. Also if you know any information please contact me.
Thanks."

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen cue Ocean/monmouth area NJ FAMIGLIETTI '01

STOLEN

stolen from Side Pocket Billiards on rt 9 Howell NJ
Joe Famiglietti '01 signed bottom of butt
Ebony forearm 3 high 3 low maple points both above and below wrap.
black and white spec linen wrap
3 maple rings at joint collar matching joint protectors

case was whitten 2x4 croc print

Attachments

• jer phone 3-13-13 1054.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1054.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,956
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1040.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1040.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,969
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1035.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1035.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,960
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1042.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1042.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,912
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1052.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1052.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,921

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
please call Dave @ Side Pocket Billiards re the cue if found
536 New Friendship Rd
Howell, NJ 07731
(732)987-4343

Attachments

• jer phone 3-13-13 1043.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1043.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,864
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1046.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1046.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,879
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1038.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1038.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,885
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1032.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1032.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,875
  • jer phone 3-13-13 1048.jpg
    jer phone 3-13-13 1048.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,880

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Hicks J/B break stolen From Billiards Plus Abilene TX Sept 2006 100 dollar reward for the return of the cue. marked "hicks stix 01" 3/8x10 pins at both joints....

JB2.jpg

JB3.jpg

It's been almost 8 years still looking for this cue! $$$ (CASH REWARD) no questions asked for its return.

Last edited:

TCo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had the idea running through my head that FINDING cues that are stolen is the toughest chore and then no easy matter to prove that what someone else is holding belongs to you.

I just saw this in a youtube add - not that you could plant one in your cue, but maybe at the bottom of your case.

Any experiences? - fairly new

http://www.thetileapp.com/

Edit - It looks as if the system relies on multiple users having the app. You can declare a tile lost and when in a lost status, I personally may not be within the range of my lost/stolen item, but every other user with the app could be on the look out for it. Interesting idea.

Last edited:

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diveney cue stolen at Atlanta NAPA nationals tournament. Cue valued at 4500. Believed to be in Orlando Fl area.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,426

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a custom pechauer hoppe tribute that I bought from pool rod and a brand new meucci stolen from my car today Friday somewhere between 2 p m and 10 pm in everett wa if you see it please let me know the pechauer had a brand new 314/2 shaft

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ronson

Registered
Stolen from my car, SE Portland Oregon. June 22nd. Not expensive like some of you, but I will reward anyone with info.

Black pro-series 4x8 which contained...
a brand new Lomax 3 piece jumper,
a McDermott m12Q with predator shaft,
a Sterling "chronic" cue with a ob1 shaft.
and Players brk/jmp 14mm.

The chronic cue is very distinguishable, so if you see it plz PM me or call Isaac @503-208-1714. Police report is in the process, then I'm hitting the pawn shops, and eyeballing craigs/ebay.
View attachment 342773

View attachment 342774

View attachment 342775

cosgus

Registered
Stolen from my car in Miami, FL. I've asked around and it seems like some crackhead is trying to sell them for $30 bucks :mad:... somewhere around Churchill's pub. I've put word out that I'll give $50 bucks to whoever finds it. I have 3 people on the streets looking for it already.

First cue is a brunswick Mag-6 with a mezz hybrid pro II shaft. Only difference from the photo is the brunswick logo has faded off on my cue.

They also stole my summit mamba break cue.

attachment.php