Alex Pagulayan looses to pattern racking

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Alex Pagulayan looses to pattern racking?

Remember him loosing on the lag? Well put on your tin foil hats folks because here we go!

In this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqEV0uWSfd0

Alex never gets a shot and well that's because the hot chick was pattern racking for the hot guy. Assuming they are hot. idk but take a look yourself and watch her picking the balls for certain places and then always ending up with the 2 and three in the corners and the 10 in the middle. 9 never makes it to the back row, she seems to like that five in the back row, etc, over and over. but you guys are the experts, take a look!

Oh and at the start of the video they mention how he didn't get much sleep last night and then at the end he says how he only got an hour. Then he played like a champ. so you might wonder if that was also due to a boost of you know it.. 5 hour energy!

Please leave the tin foil hats on for 30 minutes or until you forget this.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
By the rules of that event, the 2-ball and 3-ball had to be on the back corners. That's done in a lot of 10-Ball events.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
By the rules of that event, the 2-ball and 3-ball had to be on the back corners. That's done in a lot of 10-Ball events.

Wow, why would they do that? I'm going to catch the "your ignorant bot" for sure now.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a book called "Why We Sleep" by Matthew Walker that explains an unusual physical response to a lack of sleep in sacrifice of retaining memory. I'm not at all surprised if someone runs 8 racks in that condition. I would be surprised however if he learned anything from the match, but being here already had the required experience, that doesn't matter here.

I didn't see pattern racking. In fact, I couldn't see much at all thanks to the lack of lighting and f5.6 aperture (they need to read the camera manual).

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember him loosing on the lag? Well put on your tin foil hats folks because here we go!

In this video

Alex never gets a shot and well that's because the hot chick was pattern racking for the hot guy. Assuming they are hot. idk but take a look yourself and watch her picking the balls for certain places and then always ending up with the 2 and three in the corners and the 10 in the middle. 9 never makes it to the back row, she seems to like that five in the back row, etc, over and over. but you guys are the experts, take a look!

Oh and at the start of the video they mention how he didn't get much sleep last night and then at the end he says how he only got an hour. Then he played like a champ. so you might wonder if that was also due to a boost of you know it.. 5 hour energy!

I assume you meant to say "losing"? ;)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, why would they do that? I'm going to catch the "your ignorant bot" for sure now.
'Cause its THE RULES maybe?? 1,2,3 go on the corners in 10b. She wasn't pattern racking.

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
What kind of aiming system does he use and why is he not playing with a carbon fiber shaft, isn’t that the only way to run that many racks...:scratchhead:

JMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of aiming system does he use and why is he not playing with a carbon fiber shaft, isn’t that the only way to run that many racks...:scratchhead:

He tried the Revo for a few months but switched back to wood.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Am I the only one that was watching something other than the balls being racked? Like for instance....the hot girl in the tight, red pants? :scratchhead:

You guys need to turn in your man cards! :thumbup2:

Maniac

realkingcobra

Silver Member

In this video

Why is it, that if a player runs an 8 pack, you can't just give the player the credit he deserves, instead of pointing out what you think is cheating, just to see if anyone else agrees with you!! Kaci still had to pocket ALL the balls after the break, without missing, in order to run the 8 pack!!

Reactions: JC

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howdy All;

Why is it, that if a player runs an 8 pack, you can't just give the player the credit he deserves, instead of pointing out what you think is cheating, just to see if anyone else agrees with you!! Kaci still had to pocket ALL the balls after the break, without missing, in order to run the 8 pack!!

hank you RKC. So what if there is a "pattern', ya still gotta make the shots and pocket
the balls to make a 8-pack or even just 'a rack'.

hank