Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
FOR SALE
CORTLAND LINEN
Complete with Certificate of Perfection
It came out of a Very Large Fishing line Collection
Complete with the packaging
This is for the White Spooled one in my photos (the whole spool)
Label on spool reads 400 Yards

Call me at 781-760-6858 with any questions or email me at applehead_138@yahoo.com
This will be a CASH Sale Unless the trade is to good to pass up.
Thanks
Tank

What is the asking price?
Mr H

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
fishing line

:thumbup:can i use it for fishing line??? maybe i could get a bite then lol. i can't seem to get a bite on anything i offer so maybe that would do the trick. no worries dealing with tom. first rate dealings and always fair:rolleyes:(myself not included) lol. inside joke. good luck with the sale but you won't need it.:D

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
for Fishing ???

:thumbup:can i use it for fishing line??? maybe i could get a bite then lol. i can't seem to get a bite on anything i offer so maybe that would do the trick. no worries dealing with tom. first rate dealings and always fair:rolleyes:(myself not included) lol. inside joke. good luck with the sale but you won't need it.:D

LOL
Thanks
Tom

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Usually when an item is offered for sale, it is accompanied by a price for said item.
Which do you think would be easier, just stating a price or responding to a couple dozen PMs?
Trust me, I'm not interested in this wrap at ANY price. I'm making this post for the benefit of those that would like to know.

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Not always

Usually when an item is offered for sale, it is accompanied by a price for said item.
Which do you think would be easier, just stating a price or responding to a couple dozen PMs?
Trust me, I'm not interested in this wrap at ANY price. I'm making this post for the benefit of those that would like to know.

Kj thanks for the input. But why? Is it yours to sell ,NO .
There have been more ads in this new market stating "Taking offers" instead of a price.
Last time I checked I am the one that owns it & I can sell it anyway I see fit.
Do I tell you how to repair or build cues, NO.
If some one is serious about it or I missed their pm/Email they can always reach me by my phone # listed in my post.I am very easy to reach.
If you do not like the way I sell things then do yourself a favor & not even look.
Tank