Good luck with your sales

Happy Holidays

Ted

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
This is EXACTLY the kind of abuse of AZ our moderator wants to end. IMO, links to a Ebay store should not be in this FORUM! You want to sell something; post it HERE! Hopefully this thread will be deleted!

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is EXACTLY the kind of abuse of AZ our moderator wants to end. IMO, links to a Ebay store should not be in this FORUM! You want to sell something; post it HERE! Hopefully this thread will be deleted!

Hell, sometimes i wish some "members" would be "deleted" but that never happens...........:eek:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Ebay

I really don't think that this is "exactly" what was being discussed, and Tank is an asset to AZ Billiards.
He has a lot of helpful knowledge on collectibles, and offers it to people publicly or behind the scenes, whichever is appropriate.
What he would not do if something was brought to his attention is tell the moderators to "sue me" or anything even close....JMO

Happy Holidays

Ted

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0

Forum Rule:

"Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option."

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0

If you reed the post correctly he offers a better deal to AZ members then on his ebay item and it is not a link to a store
I think you owe him a apology for this confusion because it is not right what you suede
"It is not a store"

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Forum Rule:

"Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option."

I'm not criticizing ANYTHING he has for sale in this thread! The fact is he is NOT selling these items on AZ! He is selling them on Ebay and that is why they DON'T belong in this forum!

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If you reed the post correctly he offers a better deal to AZ members then on his ebay item and it is not a link to a store
I think you owe him a apology for this confusion because it is not right what you suede
"It is not a store"

Bottom line...

HE IS NOT SELLING THE ITEMS ON AZ!

If he wanted to give AZers a better deal...then sell the items HERE! Then he could not only offer a "24 hour refund", he could also reduce the price by the amount of Ebay fees!

The more people continue to abuse this forum, the more likely AZ will ban ALL selling. Why should AZ allow people to advertise for Ebay???

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
I'm not criticizing ANYTHING he has for sale in this thread! The fact is he is NOT selling these items on AZ! He is selling them on Ebay and that is why they DON'T belong in this forum!

I cannot find any mention of Ebay links being prohibited in the AzBilliard rules, thus, you are knocking this thread IMO.

BTW... very nice cues Tank!

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
8ball sorry you are 800% wrong.

he is selling them on az. thats why they are listed.

if you post "i will take it" trust me it will be yours.

tommy is one of the very few i would buy a cue from with complete confidence... no guarantee needed...

he is not listing a "store" with cues and jeans jackets shoes electronics ect...

he has a direct link to his cues only

do u understand the difference???

here u have top members telling you youre wrong. maybe when wilson deletes your posts in this thread or posts youll understand

Last edited:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
If you check the listing, he clearly states that he retains the right to end the E-Bay listing because it is for sale locally - meaning if someone on AZ says "I'll take it", he will sell it to them right here.
I too think twice about those who list E-Bay sales here when the sale can't be consummated on this forum directly because of "outside auction" constraints. But, it's also true that some of those who do so are very well thought of AZ contributors.
This not at all what is being referred to as abuse of the forum imo.

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
8ball sorry you are 800% wrong.

he is selling them on az. thats why they are listed.

if you post "i will take it" trust me it will be yours.

tommy is one of the very few i would buy a cue from with complete confidence... no guarantee needed...

he is not listing a "store" with cues and jeans jackets shoes electronics ect...

he has a direct link to his cues only

do u understand the difference???

here u have top members telling you youre wrong. maybe when wilson deletes your posts in this thread or posts youll understand

I hope you are right because I sell a lot of cues on Ebay and what's good for the goose is good for the gander! Fact is, I simply would hate to see this forum populated with links to Ebay. Ebay gets enough of their own revenue without the need to get free advertisement here.

It is my opinion that if you have something to sell...sell it here! Post the pictures here. Search engines use everything that is posted on AZ to raise AZ's prominence. If the posts here are nothing more than links to Ebay, then AZ is raising Ebay's prominence...for FREE! That is simply NOT right!
Maybe I'm wrong...maybe AZ does want to give Ebay free advertising while cutting their own throat!:rolleyes:

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
how in the world is az cutting its own throat? he is selling it here. as well as ebay as well as other pool forums i bet. posting on ebay exposes HIS cue to countless people... az and non az members. in no way is he promoting ebay at all. he wants to sell his cues. please stop destroying his for sale thread

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
how in the world is az cutting its own throat? he is selling it here. as well as ebay as well as other pool forums i bet. posting on ebay exposes HIS cue to countless people... az and non az members. in no way is he promoting ebay at all. he wants to sell his cues. please stop destroying his for sale thread

I agree, I personally appreciate it when people post their E-Bay links, it helps me find good cues without having to search them out. I think there should be a limit to how many times someone can personally bump their for sale thread, maybe something like twice a day.

Now back to the cues for sale, I love the hell out of the Haley and I believe it is priced right.

-don

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Dave, I use to work for in website promotion and marketing. The very BEST way to promote your website is to get other websites to link to it. However there is one thing you NEVER do...you never link to a website that does not link to YOU. If you do, you raise their rating in the search engines while lowering your own! Do a search right now on Google for "RON HALEY Custom Pool Cue" and see who is number one in the search engine. It is NOT AZ, is it? If Tank wants to be fair to AZer's then have him put links back to AZ on his Ebay for sale page! Otherwise he his using AZ resources to raise Ebay's ratings!

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Do you think you could find them if you posted them here? Fact is, if all you did was use the search engines to find cues and people here did nothing but post links to Ebay...AZ would be GONE!
I'm only asking people to be fair! How many people here that own their OWN websites advertise FREE for Ebay?

I agree, I personally appreciate it when people post their E-Bay links, it helps me find good cues without having to search them out. I think there should be a limit to how many times someone can personally bump their for sale thread, maybe something like twice a day.

Now back to the cues for sale, I love the hell out of the Haley and I believe it is priced right.

-don