Live From Atlanta,Ga The Seminole Pro Tour March 27 & 28th

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
awww this is great ! nice to see a great streamer hooking up with a great tour. i hope you do all of their events. do you like florida ray?

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
awww this is great ! nice to see a great streamer hooking up with a great tour. i hope you do all of their events. do you like florida ray?

Can the internet withstand another Snail Gary / Sponge Bob tête-à-tête in a pool stream chat without blowing up? We shall see I recon.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

I am currently signed up to cover 4 events.

March 27-28, 2010 Mr. Cues Billiards, Atlanta, Georgia

May 29-31, 2010 Hollywood Billiards, Los Angeles, California

July 9-11, 2010 Marietta Billiards, Marietta, Georgia

Sept 4-5, 2010 Rax Pool Room, West Hempstead, New York

Yes, I do like Florida!

Ray

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
whew !!

Glad the referal worked out for you Ray .....you don't have to say thanks .I will drop in if I don't go to NC for the weekend .My main income source made a change for the better and put more demands on me ,so glad to see it will be covered well.Don't forget my hotel warning Ray ,it may have changed but was a bit seedy a while back .

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Page_1-3.jpg

Click this link for more information:

http://www.seminoleprotour.com/stops/2010_1.html

Watch @ any of the three links below

www.poolactiontv.com

www.seminoleprotour.com

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/seminole-pro-tour

Only a week and a half left to preorder T-shirts: akabigtruck@gmail.com

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad the referal worked out for you Ray .....you don't have to say thanks .I will drop in if I don't go to NC for the weekend .My main income source made a change for the better and put more demands on me ,so glad to see it will be covered well.Don't forget my hotel warning Ray ,it may have changed but was a bit seedy a while back .

Matt,

I really appreciate your vote of confidence with the Seminole Tribe. It's certainly a tall order following you.

I booked the Holiday Inn about 7 miles away. I figured even If I screw up the stream I can say that I stayed at the Holiday Inn! :shocked:

Hope you get to make it by.

Ray

slop stroke

I drink, theyfore I ain't
Silver Member
I am currently signed up to cover 4 events.

March 27-28, 2010 Mr. Cues Billiards, Atlanta, Georgia

May 29-31, 2010 Hollywood Billiards, Los Angeles, California

July 9-11, 2010 Marietta Billiards, Marietta, Georgia

Sept 4-5, 2010 Rax Pool Room, West Hempstead, New York

Yes, I do like Florida!

Ray

Hey Ray,

You should bring Doug Young with you when you come. He's been known to make a dent in the Atlanta area from years gone by.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Ray,

You should bring Doug Young with you when you come. He's been known to make a dent in the Atlanta area from years gone by.

I just spoke with Doug Earlier today. He is planning on staying in Texas and play a Diamond Bar Table event.

He is likely to make a dent anywhere he goes.

I'm really looking forward to this show for a number of reasons, it WILL be a new benchmark for me in keeping with the spirit of continuous improvement.

Don't miss it!

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Who all from AZ will be going? Chime in and let us know so we can sweat some!

Last edited:

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
I'll be watching from home later in the day. I have some lessons in the am. Look forward to chatting with everyone and watching a great event.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I'll be watching from home later in the day. I have some lessons in the am. Look forward to chatting with everyone and watching a great event.

Looking forward to chatting with yea there. I've heard some names being tossed around as to who will be there ..... don't ask who either Denny, I'd have to shoot yea :)rolleyes:). Let's just say this is one "I" <--strike that, "we" don't want to miss.

Would those lessons you speak of pertain to pool per se? I'm taking a wild guess here I know; but, just had to ask :grin-square:.

Bob <Appreciate those, like Mr. Stewart here, who support the game and help others progress in it.>

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
Looking forward to chatting with yea there. I've heard some names being tossed around as to who will be there ..... don't ask who either Denny, I'd have to shoot yea :)rolleyes:). Let's just say this is one "I" <--strike that, "we" don't want to miss.

Would those lessons you speak of pertain to pool per se? I'm taking a wild guess here I know; but, just had to ask :grin-square:.

Bob <Appreciate those, like Mr. Stewart here, who support the game and help others progress in it.>

Yes Bob you are correct! Have a great day my friend!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Just got off the "horn" with Bigtruck ... all 64 spots have been taken. Man-o-man is this going to be a good weekend or what!?. Better stock up on beer, popcorn, and make sure your cell phone is programmed for "quick dial" of your favorite pizza delivery place. :woot:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Got "a few spots open" (due to cancellations) since my last post. Get your call in as soon as possible if you want in this one. 954-985-5701, Ext 10724 (Gerry Mayen).

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Confirmed players thus far:

--Corey Deuel
--Thorsten Hohmann
--Ralph Eckert
--Johnny Archer
--Stevie Moore
--Neal Fujiwara
--Tom Kennedy
--James Roberts
--Mike Davis
--Larry Nevel
--John Schmidt

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Denny it was very nice to meet you last week in Valley Forge and I hope you had as much fun as I did. See you in the chats later on--Leonard