PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another AWESOME event from Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans.

This will be a Who's Who of pool, both players and sponsors. Dont Miss it!

We are doing a EARLY 6 month pass to include ALL 3 MAY events from Buffalos!!! $150. Covers everything we do until November 30, 2016. Regular Price is $120. That ALL 3 Buffalos Events for only $10 ea with a Premium 6 month Pass.

Event Pass 29.95
Day 1 Thursday - 10.95
Day 2 Friday - 14.95
Day 3 Saturday - 14.95
Final Day - 19.95
Finals ONLY - 12.95

Players are: Efren Reyes, Scott Frost, Alex Pagulayan, Jeremy Jones, Justin Hall, Danny Smith, Jason Brown, Cliff Joyner, Jamie Farrel, Dennis Orcollo, Josh Roberts, Corey Deuel, Richie Richeson, Chris Gentile, Tony Chohan

Attachments

• buffalos_one_pocket_16  Web Sharing.jpg
    buffalos_one_pocket_16 Web Sharing.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,799

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't miss out just a few days away!!

One Pocket event starts this Thursday Calcutta 6pm 1st round 8pm central.

If you like One Pocket this is as good as gets 16 of the best players on the planet.

All races to 5-true double elimination-6k added money-Big Money payouts.

13221582_1276950662335022_7275618146623601706_n.jpg

jj-s-gif.gif

Last edited:

Bossman225

Registered
Nevermind that last post. Just seen the top of the flier lll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year Buffalo's one pocket champion and two time Derby City one pocket and master of the table is Back!!

The Lion Alex Pagulayan is back in The Big Easy to defend last years title.

Don't miss out this is going to EPIC!!

Get your PPV pass @ www.PoolActionTV.com

12932560_10154121773841591_3698065127769790646_n.jpg

ImageProxy.mvc.png

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buffalo's Pro One Pocket and Open 9 Ball event passes now on sale.

If you like One Pocket this is as good as gets 16 of the best players on the planet.

Billy Incardona and Scott Rabon will be on commentary.

Check the deal on 180 day all inclusive special $140 includes Pro One Pocket and Open 9 Ball events​
Get your passes now @ www.PoolActionTV.com

xacyCMl.gif

Capture.jpg

help desk.JPG

13083376_1261932663836822_5559346267829782.jpg

jj-s-gif.gif

Last edited:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the 120 day pass is a great deal.....remember the Efren/Frrost match is coming too in July!

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a reason I can't cast the PPV over my chromecast to my TV like the regular ustream and youtube broadcasts?

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buffalos one pocket

Efren vs Chris Gentile (one pocket player not rotation)
Playing now race to 6 not sure for how much. All the
big dogs in the house tonight expecting some good
actions tonight. Dennis O vs Randy Whalen 13-4 5K.
I'm gonna try n find a good place to perch n watch the
action. :thumbup:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a reason I can't cast the PPV over my chromecast to my TV like the regular ustream and youtube broadcasts?

So did you get this resolved? Is the issue that you don't have a "cast" button showing in your browser? Here was a post from a couple of years ago I wrote when someone had that problem:

In that video player window that pops up I believe all you need to do is right click in the title bar area and select "Show as Tab". This will then reveal the Cast button. This is one way and there are a couple of other options. Such as when the pop up video window comes up, copy the URL. Then close that little viewer window. Then open up a new Chrome window and paste the URL and go to it. This will already have the Cast button there to choose.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So did you get this resolved? Is the issue that you don't have a "cast" button showing in your browser? Here was a post from a couple of years ago I wrote when someone had that problem:

In that video player window that pops up I believe all you need to do is right click in the title bar area and select "Show as Tab". This will then reveal the Cast button. This is one way and there are a couple of other options. Such as when the pop up video window comes up, copy the URL. Then close that little viewer window. Then open up a new Chrome window and paste the URL and go to it. This will already have the Cast button there to choose.

I appreciate the assistance the right click trick did the job and now I can sit in my recliner and watch a big screen TV. Thanks again

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are Live at Buffalo's, tons of action brewing, lot of champions in the house. Big 1p event starts 6pm central time Thurs. Tonight we will have some action on the Tv table, passes available at www.PoolActionTV.com

Richie Rich vs Chris Gentile now $500 a game
Capture.JPG

Last edited: