I need any free working aim system

phcore

Registered
Im not big fan of CTE and watching zillion clips, paying $$$, i need one free proved aim system that i can use always for all type of shots or even method, no big deal but im against CTE. I actually play very chaotic and my aiming is like roulette. Anyone know any working aim systems other than CTE? I know this board is like CTE Aiming Conversation but i still believe there are much more aiming systems, simple, fast and easy to adapt and at first with good success rate and your knowledge help me.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck with free. You can search YouTube and get some hits for sure.

I would suggest ponying up a few dollars and looking at Poolology by Brian Crist (he posts here as well). If you have a kindle or tablet, you can get the ebook for less than $10. Otherwise around $20 for a paperback version I think.

There may be other systems in the same price range that you can look for, but this is a great system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phcore

Registered
i know all this basics like ghost ball and parallel but it never worked to me tbh, success rate was poor

phcore

Registered
not funny, i thought that this uber super forum with zillions post about aiming had much bigger knowledge than cte and worth nothing posts

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
Quote phcor: i know all this basics like ghost ball and parallel but it never worked to me tbh, success rate was poor.

If you know all the basics... your best bet for aiming now is HAMB.
I gave you some info on where the balls need to overlap in post #4

If you want FREE advice... work on your stroke before your aiming.

Last edited:

gunslingr30

Registered
An aiming system won’t do you any good. You say you play chaotic. That’s problem 1. And you don’t want to pony up a couple of dollars to improve your enjoyment of the game? Wow.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
I've personally studied and used 90 90, cte, ghost ball, fractional, on and on. Here's the thing....what works for me may not work for you. Play a lot of pool all the time. Shot recognition is the key. Seen it, hit it, saw the outcome of it, made any adjustment necessary, etc. Shot recognition is the key....hand in hand with HAMB.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've personally studied and used 90 90, cte, ghost ball, fractional, on and on. Here's the thing....what works for me may not work for you. Play a lot of pool all the time. Shot recognition is the key. Seen it, hit it, saw the outcome of it, made any adjustment necessary, etc. Shot recognition is the key....hand in hand with HAMB.

Excellent post.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good luck with free. You can search YouTube and get some hits for sure.

I would suggest ponying up a few dollars and looking at Poolology by Brian Crist (he posts here as well). If you have a kindle or tablet, you can get the ebook for less than $10. Otherwise around $20 for a paperback version I think.

There may be other systems in the same price range that you can look for, but this is a great system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Robman. I believe my book would help him get better pretty fast, but only if the fundamentals are there.