Ever experience this?

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I practice about 4hrs a day and yesterday about 3shots into my loosening up process the table looked unleveled side to side, like by inches. I grabbed another ball and was gonna shoot one long shot and it looked like it was uphill? No joke!!!!! I immediately quit for the night. But before I went to bed probably 5hrs later went back and hit a ball and was fine.
What the HELL was that?... my eyes checked out fine a month ago, I don’t wear glasses. Does this happen ?

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I practice about 4hrs a day and yesterday about 3shots into my loosening up process the table looked unleveled side to side, like by inches. I grabbed another ball and was gonna shoot one long shot and it looked like it was uphill? No joke!!!!! I immediately quit for the night. But before I went to bed probably 5hrs later went back and hit a ball and was fine.

What the HELL was that?... my eyes checked out fine a month ago, I don’t wear glasses. Does this happen ?

Angle of table to surroundings probably mimicked an Ames style room somehow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of things can cause it --- fatigue, dehydration are two, for example. I've never experienced it to that extent but small bits of it when I was extremely tired.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
A lot of things can cause it --- fatigue, dehydration are two, for example. I've never experienced it to that extent but small bits of it when I was extremely tired.

I seen the cloth fuzz reach up and grow once......everything was normal only thing I did was eat some mushrooms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, some people pay big $$ to feel like that and you got it for free.;) Seriously, probably as the poster said, being tired/dehydrated/hungry could cause this. Wouldn't sweat it unless it becomes a regular deal.

skipbales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Something as simple as standing up quickly can cause a head rush that distorts vision. Like Fran says dehydration is a factor too. I learned to drink less coffee and more water while I practice. I practiced all day on league night and drank a couple pots of coffee and wondered why I didn't see or think clearly. Duhhhhh:eek:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did you have trouble walking while this was going on or was it that the table just looked really funny?

Last edited:

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you have trouble walking while this was going on or was it that the table just looked really funny?

Just down on the shot, going with the dehydration therory I am guilty of having multiple mt Dews over my session’s. Could it be too much sugar and bending/standing too fast?
Just a follow up, it hasn’t happened again,

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just the table, it hasn’t happened but the one time. So I’m not as freaked out now lol

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just the table, it hasn’t happened but the one time. So I’m not as freaked out now lol

If that is a picture of you in your avatar then I think we're all beginning to understand what we're dealing with. :grin: