Big Happy Birthday Wishes Dennis Walsh

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Dennis, and thank you for all that you do to keep us in tuned to everything that's 14.1

Your efforts are highly appreciated !!!

Your Friend
-Steve

now get busy on running your age today :smile::D

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Happy birthday to a good friend. Hope it's a great day for you.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Happy Happy Birthday my pool friend from far away! Thank you for being with us and for all your efforts to the benefit of the game of pool!!!
Recently I was watching TAR podcast #20 which I missed and can only quote Mr Johnny A.: Thank you Lord for Dennis Walsh :thumbup:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Dennis Walsh" -- he's that America's Most Wanted guy, right? :p

Seriously, already sent this to you on your FB account, but it's well worth repeating here anyway...

Happy Birthday!!

-Sean

strtshtr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
happy birthday, Dennis

hope it has been a great day so far

thanks for all your efforts

jim

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Without question one of the best guys on this site and someone who truly loves the game.

Happy birthday. I'll be more than willing to wish you another one a year from now.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

I think it's over for you.

Marop, thanks for the incentive. Over? Hell, I've just begun!

I have been not playing as much the past 9 months as I concentrated more on health and fitness issues, but my weight is down about 30 pounds, body fat at about 15%, cholesterol 130, blood pressure 110/70 and I have begun to practice a bit again. New league starts today. Not much but I've had a 28, 25, 34, and 27 since Sunday.

I'm back, Baby!!

By the way, glad to see some of you are still able to learn something from that instructional video I put up on Breaking a few years back. It's always good to go back to the fundamentals. :cool:

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Congratulations also from good ole germany ^^
Enjoy your day Dennis- and keep trying to make it to hollywood *hides*
(did "that" video remind anyone perhaps also for this old video-sequence with Jerry Lewis? ) lmao :p just kidding Dennis :)

^^

lg
Ingo

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Dennis.I hope you run your age this week.Enjoy yourself and thanks for all you do to help our sport.