NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
18411be433868c6041ac1cf6f80829b321f91bbd2c1853d3841b9fbc26df2b68.jpg

AZ's sh!tter is definitely full.

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you play with it, you learn the concepts. Nothing on a pool table is 100% accurate. As you stated, too many variables. However like most systems, its a starting point or a frame of reference to go off of instead of blind guessing.

If anyone buys into ANY system that claims exactness etc, they need to understand some basic marketing concepts along with some basic pool knowledge....... :thumbup:

I agree, I saw his clock system video not too long ago and have been working with it.

I think it's fantastic. Is it an end all be all way to get around the table?....of course not.

But it's great knowledge to have for some shots that come up time and time again in games.

It's also a great baseline to test table conditions for all of those changing variables.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
for me Clock Systems showed by Buddy Hall and Danny Basavich were an eye-opener. I realized how limited my game was and regretted I didn't have this knowldege a decade ago. At least now I can avoid that cruel side pocket with my cue ball, opposed to scratching every second time before, when I needed to go twice across

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
for me Clock Systems showed by Buddy Hall and Danny Basavich were an eye-opener. I realized how limited my game was and regretted I didn't have this knowldege a decade ago. At least now I can avoid that cruel side pocket with my cue ball, opposed to scratching every second time before, when I needed to go twice across

Your situation is why I recommend that one start using english as soon as they have a decent stroke. One does not have to wait until they have a perfect stroke to start getting acquainted with english.

Too many, in my opinion, try to persuade individuals to shy away from english because of all that it involves & that makes no sense to me.

I'm glad you found your way.

Best Wishes.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
The clock system is something I added to my arsenal. I'm not good enough to predict even basic cue ball path, but the clock system gives me a general idea where my cue ball will end up.