AZ Billiards T-Shirts

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I clicked one of those "10 stickers for a buck" deals from sticker mule a few months ago and got 10 nice looking stickers. I will check with them to see how much it would cost for 50 or so.

Mike

I will donate to pay for any you give me. This forum has done so much for me that I want to give back and help promote/ grow the site if I can. If we could all put something together for an AZB Midwest Meet-Up type of Event, I might even be willing to throw down some cash for something like that, anyone like the idea/ with me on this??!!!- I even know of a couple of different places to host it.....:thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

Last edited:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Nice to see there is a new batch of AZB T-shirts. I just decided to wear mine from the previous one today :smile:

AZBrep.jpg

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am going to have to place another order pretty soon. There were a couple of screw-ups from the last order that I need to make right. I will check and see if long sleeves are an option on this order.

Mike

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Scherf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will donate to pay for any you give me. This forum has done so much for me that I want to give back and help promote/ grow the site if I can. If we could all put something together for an AZB Midwest Meet-Up type of Event, I might even be willing to throw down some cash for something like that, anyone like the idea/ with me on this??!!!- I even know of a couple of different places to host it.....:thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

I'd definitely be in for something like this. You and I could ride together.

Scherf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry about being AWOL for the last few days. I've been engrossed in an AzB project.

As I mentioned, I need to correct a couple of orders from the last batch and need to do it in a batch of at least 12. So, that means we are doing another order.

The short sleeve options are at https://www.mccrearystees.com/product/64000GL/Gildan-Softstyle-Adult-T-Shirt.html

The long sleeve options are at https://www.mccrearystees.com/product/2400GL/Gildan-Ultra-Cotton-Adult-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt.html

Total price is $25 for the short sleeve and $30 for the long sleeve. That includes shipping in the continental US.

Payment can be sent to housepro@azbilliards.com via PayPal. Or drop me a note here and I can bill you via PayPal.

Nineball, I have your order already.

Mike

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about being AWOL for the last few days. I've been engrossed in an AzB project.

As I mentioned, I need to correct a couple of orders from the last batch and need to do it in a batch of at least 12. So, that means we are doing another order.

The short sleeve options are at https://www.mccrearystees.com/product/64000GL/Gildan-Softstyle-Adult-T-Shirt.html

The long sleeve options are at https://www.mccrearystees.com/product/2400GL/Gildan-Ultra-Cotton-Adult-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt.html

Total price is $25 for the short sleeve and $30 for the long sleeve. That includes shipping in the continental US.

Payment can be sent to housepro@azbilliards.com via PayPal. Or drop me a note here and I can bill you via PayPal.

Nineball, I have your order already.

Mike

Hi Mike, I just sent you a payment via PayPal for another shirt. Thanks!

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Bumping this up as it was half way down page four and out of sight, out of mind. Over two weeks ago Mike said he needs to place a new order. By my count between the corrections he spoke of and new orders he has about 8 now and would need another 4 to make the dozen minimum. Come on guys someone else must need/want an AZB T-shirt. Maybe some initial purchasers want another.

As I said, just wanted to get this info back in sight.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Getting to nine seems to be problematic. Why not ask for a "one time below minimum quantity waver" for a returning customer. :D

I have tentatively ordered two....just waiting for a price ‘cause delivering by dog team
is more expensive.