Looking for any Turning Stone players who are looking to play a big money set?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Salt City Billiards is looking to host action matches during the week of the next Turning Stone Classic. We have livestream capability on our Diamond tables, one which is 4.25 inch pockets. If there is any player looking to matchup please contact us directly. We are a few minutes from the Syracuse airport and NYS thruway. Only 30 minutes from Turning Stone. Does anybody have any gamble left in them? If there are any top players looking to play a 5pm match on January 3rd, I can compensate them.

Our next pre Turning Stone event on Wednesday January 3rd at 6pm will pay 2-3 thousand to first place with a 20 player field.

SALT CITY BILLIARDS OPEN NINE BALL TOURNAMENT
Wednesday January 3rd, 2018.
The day prior to the Turning Stone Classic XXIX
Signup by 6pm
Pro level- $150 entry race to 8/ non-pro $100 race to 7
Single elimination
20 entries or more $1000 added to first place prize!
With over 20 entries 1st place pays at least $2000
Top amateur guaranteed $300 in addition to any winnings
Payout at least top 4 spots 1st/45%, 2nd/25%, 3rd4th/15%
Joss foul rules/ Nine spots on break/Jump cues allowed
The New Salt City Billiards
1900 Brewerton Rd, Mattydale, NY 13211
Call with any questions 315-454-8643

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are looking to have 2 players play at your shop?

Might have better luck putting someone in the box, no?

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Said in a whining voice.......
"But I need a spot....it needs to be handicapped.....these players are way better than me.....do I go to 5? Is it alternate break so these guys can't 2 pack me? Will we use the Magic Rack? What if they shark me? Can I spend as much time as I want on each shot? Will smoke from outside be blowing in the door? Can I buy yogurt at the counter?"

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Said in a whining voice.......
"But I need a spot....it needs to be handicapped.....these players are way better than me.....do I go to 5? Is it alternate break so these guys can't 2 pack me? Will we use the Magic Rack? What if they shark me? Can I spend as much time as I want on each shot? Will smoke from outside be blowing in the door? Can I buy yogurt at the counter?"

Hey Crack, you stole all my excuses. What do I ask for now :eek: ?

Lyn

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Salt City Billiards is looking to host action matches during the week of the next Turning Stone Classic. We have livestream capability on our Diamond tables, one which is 4.25 inch pockets. If there is any player looking to matchup please contact us directly. We are a few minutes from the Syracuse airport and NYS thruway. Only 30 minutes from Turning Stone. Does anybody have any gamble left in them? If there are any top players looking to play a 5pm match on January 3rd, I can compensate them.

Our next pre Turning Stone event on Wednesday January 3rd at 6pm will pay 2-3 thousand to first place with a 20 player field.

SALT CITY BILLIARDS OPEN NINE BALL TOURNAMENT
Wednesday January 3rd, 2018.
The day prior to the Turning Stone Classic XXIX
Signup by 6pm
Pro level- $150 entry race to 8/ non-pro $100 race to 7
Single elimination
20 entries or more $1000 added to first place prize!
With over 20 entries 1st place pays at least $2000
Top amateur guaranteed $300 in addition to any winnings
Payout at least top 4 spots 1st/45%, 2nd/25%, 3rd4th/15%
Joss foul rules/ Nine spots on break/Jump cues allowed
The New Salt City Billiards
1900 Brewerton Rd, Mattydale, NY 13211
Call with any questions 315-454-8643

SBC? Are you Shane Van Cloening?

Freddie <~~~ hope this helps

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Last time, Jayson Shaw and Shane van Boening got paid to play.

Ask your pro buddies, we're talking to everyone playing Turning Stone, you'll make more money in 4 hours versus 4 days at TS.

Come have a killer warm-up with a very strong field! Food and drink available, great location with plenty of parking!

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are here to provide a place for the players who are coming to town to play Turning Stone. We are pool players first and love the action. We have a 4.25 inch pocket Diamond available. We have a free live stream.

We are also hosting a big pool party like we did with our grand opening in August.

Wednesday January 3rd Salt City Billiards will host the 2nd SALT CITY OPEN

This event will have several of the best professional players in the country as well as top amateurs.

We are arranging a 5pm match between 2 top pro players. This will be followed by the tournament. All of this is free to watch and will be live streamed for free.

The tournament is $150 entry for pros who play to 8 games and $100 for amateurs who play to 7 games. Signup by 6pm. We are adding $1000 to the first place prize with 20 players or more. First place will pay 2 to 3 thousand dollars. $300 of the prize money will go to the top placing amateur in addition to any money they win in the tournament.

We will post the livestream information here soon.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have confirmed a match between Dennis Hatch vs Mika Immonen at 5pm est followed by the second Salt City Billiards Open immediately following with several other top pros coming. Free live stream, details to come.Wednesday January 3rd, 2018.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
We have confirmed a match between Dennis Hatch vs Mika Immonen at 5pm est followed by the second Salt City Billiards Open immediately following with several other top pros coming. Free live stream, details to come.Wednesday January 3rd, 2018.

Nice!!! What's the Hatch/Mika entry fee?
Jason

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Agreed, way cool.

Exhibition matches are something I think more rooms should host.

Seeing the best do the best is how pool players get better.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

Thank you.
Was thinking about a road trip but can't right now.
Thanks for the stream!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't anyone tell Lee Vann! He may come up there and steal all the money! :thumbup:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember watching Corteza win the finals at TS. Two things struck me....this guy plays effortlessly and does he ever chalk his cue? Just a monster.

Anybody who has a way to contact him please extend our welcome to play. I have not been able to reach him by Facebook.