FS: 2001 Bender Cue

William

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This cue was built for me by Mike back when he was teaching me how to build cues. Everything black is Ebony. Everything white is Ivory (except Delrin joint protector). The rings are silver and the screw is SS304. 5 Points into a nice piece of curly maple. This cue has been in case for almost eight to nine years in a climate controlled room. Its been used a little over the last two years. I am selling it now to finish paying for my last machine. No nicks or scratches that I can see. Cue and shafts roll straight. You can just feel the silver rings, but probably a 1 on a scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being bad.

One shaft is untouched and the second is used and re-tapered and shortened ferrule by Dennis. We did this so I could experiment with tapers and deflection. I can have Dennis match the second shaft for an interested party. The tapered shaft has used Moori. The new shaft has a Triangle. All this can be changed.

Weight: 19 or 19.1 with new shaft
Length: 58 or 57 7/8s with tapered shaft
Balance at 19 to 19 1/4.

This cue would be $2210 from Mike. SOLD shipped insured and money back offer if not as promised less the shipping Thanks, but not interested in any trades. Already found my case and Raschig set.

Bender2.jpg

Bender.jpg

Bender3.jpg

Last edited:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This cue was built for me by Mike back when he was teaching me how to build cues. Everything black is Ebony. Everything white is Ivory (except Delrin joint protector). The rings are silver and the screw is SS304. 5 Points into a nice piece of curly maple. This cue has been in case for almost eight to nine years in a climate controlled room. Its been used a little over the last two years. I am selling it now to finish paying for my last machine. No nicks or scratches that I can see. Cue and shafts roll straight. You can just feel the silver rings, but probably a 1 on a scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being bad.

One shaft is untouched and the second is used and re-tapered and shortened ferrule by Dennis. We did this so I could experiment with tapers and deflection. I can have Dennis match the second shaft for an interested party. The tapered shaft has used Moori. The new shaft has a Triangle. All this can be changed.

Weight: 19 or 19.1 with new shaft
Length: 58 or 57 7/8s with tapered shaft
Balance at 19 to 19 1/4.

I'm interested. Do you have any photos?

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I tried to shoot you a PM, but your box is currently full. I was wondering if you had milkdud tips that you could change it over to. Shoot me a PM or post it here. I'm definatly interested in the cue.

Will