Jack 195 - Beware Dealing with!

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Seems we have another bum in the forums.
JACK 195

Only been here since Dec last year, but 2 of his 3 transactions are SHADY.

First off was mine. I was selling a break cue and case. He messages me lowballing, claiming the case is beat up and he was just going to donate the break cue to a youth pool league.
Eventually he agrees to buy the case.
Case arrives, he submits positive i-trader. I think, great, deal is done.
A week later, I get a random claim against me filed on PAYPAL. No communication from him, just opens a dispute.
Claims case not as advertised. I message him, still no reply. I dispute his claim with pics, emails and screenshots, but Paypal basically says, we aren't cue case experts so we just settle with buyer.
Eventually he sends me the case back, using return to sender/refused. Not sure how he got away with that at USPS a week later, but anyhow. Case is basically how I sent it, so whatever. I give him negative i-trader.

I know deals are crap sometimes, I have been on here a very long time. Shit happens. then I get an email from another member who JACK 195 bought a case from. He does the same thing, but worse. Now he buys the guys case, and disputes on PAYPAL, demanding 40% returned to him for compensation.
That same day he lists the case for double the price, no mention of any issues with the case.
This guys word is crap. Beware any business with him. He can't be trusted.
The second guy will be posting here, shortly. Thanks for your time! Rember to always check I-Trader!!!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Can you let me know what his real name is and where it was sent either publicly or privately I don't care

As bad deals go that's a weird one

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
J Holmes is all I have. I sent to Flushing NY, but he said he worked in Jersey, I believe.

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Seen it before on here. New guy joins but posts everywhere, like he been here for years. Wouldn't doubt he is a banned member with new ID

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please stop posting! Your video is going to make me ruin another keyboard.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
J Holmes is all I have. I sent to Flushing NY, but he said he worked in Jersey, I believe.

That is the infamous barkcinnamon who has the most banned usernames in the history of AZ.
Last banned username I'm aware of was tilt 9

JRusso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Similar BAD Experience with Jack 195

I sold a cue case to Jack 195 . He paid through PayPal and I shipped the case as normal. I never heard anything from him regarding any issue that he may have had with case.
Out of nowhere I receive an email from PayPay stating that the buyer is disputing the item as it was " not as described in listing". He claimed that the case was made in 2010 and not 2016 as was in my listing. The case has a very clear signature of Dennis Swift 10-2016 on the bottom. Furthermore the case was made for me by Dennis so I know damn well how old it is.
What makes this even more interesting is that he was willing to take a 40% discount and call it square.

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS REALLY GOOD.. While disputing the case and trying to get a discount, he simultaneously is relisting the case at double what he bought it for and listing it as made in 2016!

My listing he bought it from:http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?459153&p=5960296#post5960296

His listing reselling the case he is disputing: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?468811&p=6078742#post6078742

I'm not sure what his angle is here. Maybe he figured out that PayPal sides with the buyer almost always regardless of the evidence that you provide them and he just does this repeatedly finding people who will just yield and give the discount??

JRusso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just read Jamerson23's full story. Ridiculously similar. Jack 195 needs to be banned. No way this guy is on the level with any of the dealings he will be involved in here.

Last edited:

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to stay on track with thread, but can’t. Oh yeah, now I remember. I saw your for sale threads , you had more then one. I was considering one of your items, and then, somehow, I got distracted.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Posting this for azer; JRusso Just wondering if you sent your case to Flushing, NY and J Holmes was the buyer?
Thanks for posting this info Hopefully other azers will keep this in mind when dealing with azb members with this addresss. Seems ''Detective Uncle Ted'' maybe onto something here.

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
LOL....I sold him a case last year and when he got it he said it was totally not as described and smelled like smoke :groucho: which is strange becasue ive never smoked a day in my life and the case has been used for storage for 10 years. Long story short he goes on to say that he can have the case redone and will keep it if I refund him all but $25 :crying: I said nah thats ok send it back and ill refund you the full amount...I was afraid I sent the wrong case at first, or the next thing he was going to say was it wasnt actually a 2x4 :D Times like this is when im glad im not a pool player and dont go by the "pool player code"...those are the best deals to do in person :nono:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
PayPal needs this info, so they can at the least, freeze his account.

I tell ya what, some people just have more balls than brains.

Karma will find him.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL....I sold him a case last year and when he got it he said it was totally not as described and smelled like smoke :groucho: which is strange becasue ive never smoked a day in my life and the case has been used for storage for 10 years. Long story short he goes on to say that he can have the case redone and will keep it if I refund him all but $25 :crying: I said nah thats ok send it back and ill refund you the full amount...I was afraid I sent the wrong case at first, or the next thing he was going to say was it wasnt actually a 2x4 :D Times like this is when im glad im not a pool player and dont go by the "pool player code"...those are the best deals to do in person :nono:

Yeah, I will never do a partial refund. And prob no money back until item is returned, if possible.

Ain't no double slick dick swinging a suprise coupon at me. Dammit!