Please refund the money you owe!!

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont buy cues to nit pick shit
Just to hit balls

I wouldn't have noticed it anyways

Go back to post #100. Reduce the size of the pics if you can't see it clearly - as I had to do.

Sorry, if this had been a Meucci cue for $400 a shitstorm would have erupted. For that kind of price it is nitpicking?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Go back to post #100. Reduce the size of the pics if you can't see it clearly - as I had to do.

Sorry, if this had been a Meucci cue for $400 a shitstorm would have erupted. For that kind of price it is nitpicking?

As i said i just hit balls with em

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know what the posting of the OP's BBB record has to do with this thread. I am sure you can dig up some sh*t with anybody who has been in business for a while. Just look at Ebay feedback of people selling thousands of items. Even the very best sellers are bound to have some backlash.

The OP presented pictures of the cue he got and this is the evidence that counts, IMHO. If you could not see that linen wrap, toothpick, scratches and all - I can't help you. If some cuemaker sent me such a cue for that kind of price I would certainly be more than p.o.

Adding to that is that BS more or less admitted all of that. So, I can't see where the OP went wrong apart from holding back with the facts for a while.

I have not read anywhere that the OP is the kind ordering on Monday and starting serial calls on Wednesday - what you imply. Rather, I read about several months that he waited before he started pressing for results - after a lot of promises and delivery dates that have not been kept. At least that is what I got from reading this endless thread, 90% of which is useless blabla.

hqdefault.jpg

With the better business bureau, you basically buy a rating. I was surprised someone posted that as well, for multiple reasons.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess I'll buy my next cue from Hamas ... it's gonna be a rocket :)

Well, Roys ratings across the board be it on yelp,facebook,google or anywhere besides the BBB is 5 stars.

Can't believe people don't know what a racket the BBB is, lol

Good luck with your rocket, hope it hits a lot, and shoots lights outs, Hamas has a great BBB rating so I sure you will be happy.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
And the Jeweler wants a refund of the full price including value of the jewelry?

It wasn't specified whether the jewelry was traded at cost, wholesale or retail. It's also not clear whether Brent has the jewelry to send back.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The whole jewelry thing just makes the buyer look worse - didn't have the cash up front himself apparently or used his "great jeweler" hype to convince the seller he was getting "more" by getting some jewelry than if he got the cash the jeweler couldn't be bothered to part with. Entertaining on a long Sunday afternoon to read some more of this soap opera. Also sounds like maybe the guy was going to make up some "special" jewelry but just hasn't done it or maybe wanted out of the cue deal and used that as some leverage since he wasn't out of pocket near as much as he could have been.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The whole jewelry thing just makes the buyer look worse - didn't have the cash up front himself apparently or used his "great jeweler" hype to convince the seller he was getting "more" by getting some jewelry than if he got the cash the jeweler couldn't be bothered to part with. Entertaining on a long Sunday afternoon to read some more of this soap opera. Also sounds like maybe the guy was going to make up some "special" jewelry but just hasn't done it or maybe wanted out of the cue deal and used that as some leverage since he wasn't out of pocket near as much as he could have been.

Why does the jewelry "thing" make the buyer look worse? The builder agreed to it and accepted the jewelry in lieu of payment? In the original post the OP states the jewelry was made and delivered before Christmas, as promised. Wasn't the world built on bartering?

Maybe Sunday wasn't quite long enough for you to read the whole thread and besides, that was 6 days ago so we'll give you a pass :thumbup:

Texdance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had expensive items shipped "signature required", which never arrived. Still the CC company refused to credit my account.
They are in it for the money, not out trying to be a good neighbor, and they always have the last word.
I quit using paypall because of a similar arrogant non-refund.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why does the jewelry "thing" make the buyer look worse? The builder agreed to it and accepted the jewelry in lieu of payment? In the original post the OP states the jewelry was made and delivered before Christmas, as promised. Wasn't the world built on bartering?

Maybe Sunday wasn't quite long enough for you to read the whole thread and besides, that was 6 days ago so we'll give you a pass :thumbup:

I don't know what to believe because I can't decipher the transaction. OP wants $2,800 refunded for a cue and tells the cuemaker to keep the $1200 in jewelry.

Did he pay $2,800 in cash for the cue or did he pay $1,600 plus jewelry?

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
I won't be satisfied unless we see their taxes. And pictures of any dirty dishes in the sink would be a bonus.