color suggestion on wrap?

raven5000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for color suggestion on a stacked leather wrap for my black predator p2. I was thinking just black and natural penetration or maybe brown penetration style. Anybody have pics of solid black cues with stacked leather wraps. Just want to get a visual on what would look good. Any help greatly appreciated. :smile:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for color suggestion on a stacked leather wrap for my black predator p2. I was thinking just black and natural penetration or maybe brown penetration style. Anybody have pics of solid black cues with stacked leather wraps. Just want to get a visual on what would look good. Any help greatly appreciated. :smile:
http://castilloleathergoods.com/?cat=8
This site might give you more options then you ever thought of.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Here's one....Not stack but black on black...

Attachments

• Butt-2.jpg
    Butt-2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 166
  • Wrap.jpg
    Wrap.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 166

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member

The cool thing about the stacked leather is you can dye it pretty much however you want.... I'd buy the natural stuff from atlas, cut it into thirds and knock myself out on seeing what I could do mottling some colors together in some paint trays

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get a black wrap installed.
Then your nickname can be the Prince of Darkness!

Enjoy your cue... :thumbup: