purex shafts

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have several Purex HXT shafts, both 12.75 and skinny. Play well, good solid hit. I prefer them to other brands of LD shafts.

Last edited:

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, I am not a fan of Predator. I think they are way overpriced and I heard over and over again from repairmen that they are cheaply made, except for the Revo that does have things going on for it.

PureX seems solid and is somewhat low deflection, but has more deflection than the 314 and significantly more than other top end LD shafts.

Julian

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. Made by Lucasi factory. Good shaft for the $$.
That statement is a bit misleading. A better way to put it is that Players (PureX), Lucasi and other brands are made in the same factory in China.

Julian

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
First of all, I am not a fan of Predator. I think they are way overpriced and I heard over and over again from repairmen that they are cheaply made, except for the Revo that does have things going on for it.

PureX seems solid and is somewhat low deflection, but has more deflection than the 314 and significantly more than other top end LD shafts.

Julian

Thanks for the info, I do like the 314-3 shaft though. Have it on a 9K and it
plays really well. Price is a factor but when you consider these shafts last a lifetime
an extra $50 is not a big deal.

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
314/3 is a WAY better shaft than Pure-X. IMO Pure-X is more marketing than Low Deflection.