Beware Jeff Forney!!!!!

bubbaandthem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UPDATE

I purchased a Scruggs from jcueman on ebay recently. After his first lie I researched his history and prepared for the worst. When the cue arrived I opened it in front of the post office carrier and had her sign the butt, shaft and shipping tube for future Identification and we took pictures of her holding each signed piece. The cue was a cheap taiwan cue with painted accents. Bottom line is jcueman has been banned from ebay, at least under that name and they are now aware of who he is and how he does business and they are preparing to file charges againt him. I am will also file charges. I just left the DCC and made every vendor and every cuemaker and every collector I knew aware of who he is. He generally visits The Valley Forge show and he will be easy to find if he shows up.

Morgantownfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UPDATE

I purchased a Scruggs from jcueman on ebay recently. After his first lie I researched his history and prepared for the worst. When the cue arrived I opened it in front of the post office carrier and had her sign the butt, shaft and shipping tube for future Identification and we took pictures of her holding each signed piece. The cue was a cheap taiwan cue with painted accents. Bottom line is jcueman has been banned from ebay, at least under that name and they are now aware of who he is and how he does business and they are preparing to file charges againt him. I am will also file charges. I just left the DCC and made every vendor and every cuemaker and every collector I knew aware of who he is. He generally visits The Valley Forge show and he will be easy to find if he shows up.

Sounds like the expo could turn into a lynching party! Im in!!

str8shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder who he'll scam to pay his hospital bill?

If he is going to vally forge I need a description or a picture of this worthless P.O.S

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
You mean this scum bag is still alive???...This is very old news. Been goin on forever. Really surprised somebody hasn't caught up with him yet. Someone needs to put up a wanted poster with a photo of this POS.

BullDogBrinx

Registered
Problem

I'm new here but have followed this issue as a non-member. My question is if everybody has paid with paypal. Don't you get your money back? How does he keep his paypal account?

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
No...you're only protected if the purchase was made thru ebay... or you may be able to dispute the payment if your paypal is backed by your credit card.

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
All I can say is, I don't remember all the details of the transaction. It's been a couple a years ago now but I purchased an item off ebay and paid with paypal. It was $80 or $90 bucks. I got scammed and was never able to recovered my loss thru Paypal. I would check into it closely if I were you in contacting paypal by phone.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I wonder who he'll scam to pay his hospital bill?

If he is going to vally forge I need a description or a picture of this worthless P.O.S

Doin' my best to oblige......I guess he couldn't help himself but brag...for your viewing pleasure:

185344_234123193290297_100000778542644_612754_7844612_n.jpg

You should see the really nice car he bought himself off of all that rip-off money:

l.jpg

Oh....and a fancy bike too:

267311_230948676941082_100000778542644_602853_6670107_n.jpg

Now....are you really good and pissed off?

Here's his most current FB info:

jeffforneyfb.jpg

Lisa

Last edited:

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeff Allen

Here is his latest:
Jeff Allen
2260 Route 414
Watkins N Y 14891
Should I take a longer look at the Predator butts he has for trade?

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fisherman, why are you trading for just the butt of the cue?? In the wanted,sale forum he was trying to sell a Davis butt because he said he could make more money that way!!