FS:Whitten 1X2 Burgundy Alligator Case,GTF 1X2 Fellini style Case and TS 5/16x14 JP's

05carbondrz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up for sale are the following 3 Items.The First posted "I'll take it" gets the Item.I accept Paypal F&F,+3.5% or Postal Money Orders,ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.

GTF Fellini style case with the Hand Leather wrapped top and bottom.The Case is in great clean shape with just a fell small scuffs here and there from normal use.I do not have the Key for the lock but the Lock is pretty pointless anyways.I don't believe these Cases are being made anymore and they retailed at around $325.I am asking $225 SHIPPED for this Case.

Pool Cases by alex tukiendorf, on Flickr

Dark Burgundy Whitten Alligator 1X2 with Tan Leather accents.This Case is built like a Tank,All Handmade.Overall it's in great shape with a few small scuffs on the lid from being leaned against a Wall.I am asking $250 SHIPPED for this Case.

Tim Scruggs Black "TS" logo Joint Protectors in 5/16X14 Thread.These are not easy to find in this size.I am asking $75 SHIPPED for the set.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'll take the brown Fellini case.

PM me to verify it's not sold and I'll have PayPal get the funds to you asap. Thanks.

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk