Thanks Bob Jewett for the lesson

heismii

Registered
A regular player out of T&C made arrangements to have Bob provide group instruction. Towards the tail end of the lesson, Bob helped assess my fundementals.

As context I began playing pool three years ago - had a private lesson with Bob at that time. Bob's initial assessment was that I lacked a PSR and that I was poking the ball. No follow thru. Took me a few years to correct that behavior - self analysis thru video and peer assessment.

There years later, I have corrected both fundemental flaws which has helped my game tremendously. Iam currently a mid 500s Fargo and hope to improve to the 600s in time.

Bob suggested that I try to eliminate the gap that exists within the web of my hand, as that will help with consistency and reduce the likelihood of clenching the cue. He also suggested that I try more of a 'walk into my shot in my PSR.

My current goal is to improve my fundementals, ensuring that I do not stray away from having a solid PSR.

Bob thanks for the tune up lesson and I will seek you out in a year or so.

Jackson

Lockbox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too have had several lessons with Bob and have learned and enjoyed each one immensely. I look forward to scheduling more with him in the future but my current schedule doesn't allow for much pool time, unfortunately. Bob is great!