KOZOOM, The 3 cushion REVOLUTION ......

Fox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I mentioned before,
Kozoom is becoming the billiard channel .
In order to view live streaming , you have to pay like monthly fee of 7.99 euro or annual fees of 84 euro,
It is worth it to view more than 200 games a year....

check it out .

www.kozoom.com

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Anyone in the US currently doing this? I'd love to watch the videos but all the live event streaming drives me nuts with the buffering.

If they could find a way to get some quality commentary in English and make it so people could download it and save it to dvd, I'd sign up.

Most of the Euro's speak at least a little english, any chance they do player review commentary in Europe? I always thought those were the best Accu-Stats...Blomdahl, Zanetti, and Sayginer were excellent at explaining what a top player thinks.

JStarkweather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought 2 of the HD matches on their site & it's great!! There is no commentary on the ones I have but the picture quality is outstanding & so is the play. They are listed around 5-7 euros, but you get reward points for buying anything on their site so I paid 7 euros for one match & 2 euros for the other.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought 2 of the HD matches on their site & it's great!! There is no commentary on the ones I have but the picture quality is outstanding & so is the play. They are listed around 5-7 euros, but you get reward points for buying anything on their site so I paid 7 euros for one match & 2 euros for the other.
Are these match videos you can download or do you just stream them?

JStarkweather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are for download. The HD matches are about 3GB per match. You can put them on a DVD & watch them on your TV if you have a DVD player that is DIVX compatible. It will say it on the DVD player if it is. Also, it allows you 5 maximum downloads in case you lose it somehow due to it being accidentally deleted or if your computer crashes. That is a great feature by Kozoom. Again, if you buy a couple of matches, you can use earned points to get a discount or even some items for free.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
What? Can you still download them from kozoom or is it. Thing of the past

I have never noticed a download button

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone in the US currently doing this? I'd love to watch the videos but all the live event streaming drives me nuts with the buffering.

If they could find a way to get some quality commentary in English and make it so people could download it and save it to dvd, I'd sign up.

Most of the Euro's speak at least a little english, any chance they do player review commentary in Europe? I always thought those were the best Accu-Stats...Blomdahl, Zanetti, and Sayginer were excellent at explaining what a top player thinks.

I've subscribed for several years. I have rarely had buffering problems with the live streams or the saved videos (which number in the thousands going back many years and also including videos of the small games and the 5-pin game being played.)

One thing that some might find a drawback is that you need to use a browser that can play Flash videos.