Texas open

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't the Texas Open going on now ? I think it has a pretty strong field.
Any news ?
jack

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any news ?
jack
TexasOpen 10ball. No brackets up yet. Check Terry Hanna's posts in the "Streaming" section. He should have brackets up pretty soon. Players list is over there also. STOUT field. All the usual suspects plus some 'Pinos.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any news ?
jack

The field isnt all that deep but pretty strong at the top with Sky plus 4-5 top filipinos. It's being shown on poolactiontv.com and it is the 10 Ball Texas Open. I figure the final 4 will have 3 Filipinos and Sky but one never knows. I think it just got started last night

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The field isnt all that deep but pretty strong at the top with Sky plus 4-5 top filipinos. It's being shown on poolactiontv.com and it is the 10 Ball Texas Open. I figure the final 4 will have 3 Filipinos and Sky but one never knows. I think it just got started last night.

The Calcutta was last night. Play starts this morning at 9am.

John Morra finished 2nd in the ring game. Alex P won. Justin Hall was a last minute entry.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TexasOpen 10ball. No brackets up yet. Check Terry Hanna's posts in the "Streaming" section. He should have brackets up pretty soon. Players list is over there also. STOUT field. All the usual suspects plus some 'Pinos.

Online Brackets https://challonge.com/2019TXOpen10BallOpen

Here is the official Open Championship Division roster.

Races are to 7, 9′ Gold Crowns; Simonis 860HR cloth; Super Pro Aramith Balls;

52544899_2046638568747288_2439009354989436928_n.jpg

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool hall like these, are they 4.5" pockets or GC buckets? I imagine at least the tv table is 4.5".

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now we are going to watch an hour plus of a Calcutta for the ladies.- Not to mention we have to watch yet have to be lucky to understand who is being bid on.

They should devise a system of players kicking in extra $$ based on their Fargo to be added to the prize fund for those wanting to participate in it and eliminate all the wasted hours- I havent really thought long and or hard on this so it may be all wet.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
or did i miss it,,its late

Women's Calcutta still going on-as is the men's play i assume but PPVrs only get to watch the Calcutta!?

Hillbilly is there. i guess the Shane they said lost his first or 2nd match was McMinn?

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Women's Calcutta still going on-as is the men's play i assume but PPVrs only get to watch the Calcutta!?

Hillbilly is there. i guess the Shane they said lost his first or 2nd match was McMinn?

Hillbilly is there. He said he is not feeling well enough to play the tournament. He is giving lessons.

Shane McMinn lost to JD Black in second round.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Battle of Canada going on now on the stream :eek:

Attachments

• A New Designsmaller.jpg
    A New Designsmaller.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 682

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner side matches resume Monday at 11:30am central, for the final day from Skinny Bob's Billiards for The 5th Annual Texas Open 10 Ball Championships!!!!

Great match to start the day off, The BlueGrass Badass Sky Woodward vs The Beast Josh Roberts.

Race to 7, 9′ Gold Crowns; Simonis 860HR cloth; Super Pro Aramith Balls;

Full production show with multiple HD camera angles, instant replays.

Open Division Online Brackets: https://challonge.com/2019TXOpen10BallOpen

@ www.PoolActionTV.com

A New Design (10)zeke.jpg

52500233_283233062368862_2177325561808945152_n.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner side final four match, up next at 3:30 central , from Skinny Bob's Billiards for The 5th Annual Texas Open 10 Ball Championships!!!!

The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs Omar Alshaheen

Winner here plays for The Hotseat, vs The winner of Sky Woodward and Roberto Gomez

A New Design (24)small.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great matches now in progress, Alex vs Omar on feature table and Sky vs Roberto on top table.

Winner of these two matches will play in the Hotseat match.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 412

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LIVE!!! From Skinny Bob's Billiards in Round Rock, Tx for The 5th Annual Texas Open 10 Ball Championships!!!!

Coming up NEXT on the Feature Table , will be The Hotseat Match.

The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs The Bluegrass Badass Sky Woodward.

Full production show with multiple HD camera angles, instant replays, Pro players Jeremy Jones & Josh Roberts doing commentary .

Finals pass is now active, all of the rest of the event included for only $9.95

www.PoolActionTV.com

A New Design (28)small.jpg

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The field isnt all that deep but pretty strong at the top with Sky plus 4-5 top filipinos. It's being shown on poolactiontv.com and it is the 10 Ball Texas Open. I figure the final 4 will have 3 Filipinos and Sky but one never knows. I think it just got started last night

Lucky Ass!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coming up NEXT, The Semi Finals.

Django Francisco Bustamante vs The Bluegrass Badass Sky Woodward.

Winner Plays Alex in the finals and has to beat him twice.

Double J and Josh Roberts doing commentary

A New Design (10).jpg