JB Cases

Are JB cases fancy or expensive. No.
Pros don't pay for cues and repairs like the rest of us. For the record, this D player could give you the 8.
You probably use a predator shaft, correct? So, Back to the bells and whistles you speak of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, yeah right. Terrified. :rolleyes:

I play with a predator for their performance, not their LD qualities, by the way. C and D players aren't going to notice the difference.

Oh, and JB cases are extortionate. 200 dollars for a bit of nylon and a couple of zips? Phuck that.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Alex is very picky about his cues....he owns at least a half dozen of JB cases.
....they are excellent.

...and this is not a paid endorsement....JB doesn't like guys that use a nom de plume.

Alex also BOUGHT all of his JB Cases.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Nice. Best of luck. Was slightly disappointed my case has no JB Cases label anywhere. Only an Ultra Pad label inside. Most all the pool players know what it is. Guess there is no Xia Men for me! Oh well, can't have everything.

Lyn

Check again. Yours is engraved on the outside on the strap side with the logo and the month and year it was born.

And thank you again for the business Lyn.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a JB 2x3 and also 2 cases he helped design for someone else. They are all good, but the best for me is the JB Ultimate Rugged. Will be buying either a 3x4 or 3x6 in the near future.

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex also BOUGHT all of his JB Cases.

i bought mine and couldnt be happier. although i guess i bought mine before the born on date started. never less i am extremely satisfied.

hey JB, is it ok to oil muy case with saddle oil? its looking a lil dry?

mike

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
i bought mine and couldnt be happier. although i guess i bought mine before the born on date started. never less i am extremely satisfied.

hey JB, is it ok to oil muy case with saddle oil? its looking a lil dry?

mike

If you have a leather case from us it should have the date or at least the year we made it. If it is a J.Flowers Tribute then it will have either a number and a year like 010-2009 for custom ones

or just the year 2013 for production runs.

Yes you can use saddle oil on it, don't overdo it though. Light coats. Also there is a thread right now on caring for leather cases with some great advice in it.

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my issue with the JB Case I got.....:angry:

It was so freakin nice, that I havent the heart to take it out of the safe.:cool:

It came with a "cover" for the case, and I keep it in the cover for the case.

Yep, sometimes I shake my head at MYSELF. :rolleyes:

Ken

when mine first arrived, i pulled it out and the fresh leather smell hit me i got w**d. i unfortunately put mine into use right away.

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a leather case from us it should have the date or at least the year we made it. If it is a J.Flowers Tribute then it will have either a number and a year like 010-2009 for custom ones

or just the year 2013 for production runs.

Yes you can use saddle oil on it, don't overdo it though. Light coats. Also there is a thread right now on caring for leather cases with some great advice in it.

where would this mark be? i have not seen any markings

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Lol, yeah right. Terrified. :rolleyes:

I play with a predator for their performance, not their LD qualities, by the way. C and D players aren't going to notice the difference.

Oh, and JB cases are extortionate. 200 dollars for a bit of nylon and a couple of zips? Phuck that.

While you spend $300 on a shaft that has $5 of unknown maple? So if c or d players can't tell the difference, why would you buy one? Makes sense

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
While you spend $300 on a shaft that has $5 of unknown maple? So if c or d players can't tell the difference, why would you buy one? Makes sense

I doubt that Thaiger has a predator shaft. He is one of those people who seems to know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Hilarious.

Predator cues make better players play better. JB cases don't do jack to anyone's game. The minute they turn you into someone who can pot a few balls is the minute I'll take notice.

I doubt that Thaiger has a predator shaft. He is one of those people who seems to know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

As zippy was addressing me, I'll field that one. I currently have 3 preds, a record low number, and 2 of those are for sale. Are you interested? Used Z2 & unchalked 314-2. I'm in the market for a new case so perhaps we can swap cheaply made chinese bits of junk? Whaddya say?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hilarious.

Predator cues make better players play better. JB cases don't do jack to anyone's game. The minute they turn you into someone who can pot a few balls is the minute I'll take notice.

Predator cues make you play better?

How so. I mean for a person who is so skeptical of pool players and pool products....the idea that you buy into Predator's claims is ironic. I mean I can say that I have seen first hand back in the 90s that Predator cues displayed both lower deflection and displayed radially consistent deflection. But I saw no evidence that they made a player play better.

What they do is allow a player to be more confident that where they aim is going to be closer to where the cueball goes I guess but they do not aim for you, nor do they shoot for you so how can the shaft make the shooter play better?

No one has to date beaten Mosconi's 526 officially in the modern era. One guy got close with a 498 using a stock McDermott cue. If Predator shafts make players play better then there should be some stats amassed over the past 20 years to back it up. Where are they?

Instead, since the 1990 the majority of the world's major titles belong to players who played with Cuetec and Meucci cues iirc.

No doubt Predator shafts are nice as are all the "performance" shafts. But they all have very little actual verifiable data to back up any claims.

As for cases, protection is desired and people like to have pretty things that make them feel good. We service both in one package.