JB Cases

Race2-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know how I can contact a representative with JB Cases? I saw one of their cases recently and would like to purchase one but can't find any info anywhere.
Thanks for any assistance.

djg576

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know how I can contact a representative with JB Cases? I saw one of their cases recently and would like to purchase one but can't find any info anywhere.

Two threads down, or three threads up or sideways, he's everywhere...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Hi, this is funny considering recent threads.

www.jbcases.com is our site. my # is 405-693-0386 facebook - John Barton

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

Attachments

• 2584834-i_been_trolled.jpg
    2584834-i_been_trolled.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,288

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the wanted/for sale section like a huge joke on here? Lessons, books, chalk, tips, cases, cues, tables, if I forgot something forgive me. Do any of these things belong in the main forum?

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Is the wanted/for sale section like a huge joke on here? Lessons, books, chalk, tips, cases, cues, tables, if I forgot something forgive me. Do any of these things belong in the main forum?

He was looking for contact information to my a certain product. If I needed contact info the place to go would be the Main Forum not WFS. You forgot chalk holders, extensions, bridges, pool glasses, and a few others.

Race2-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I didn't realize asking for information was some form of violation of Main Forum etiquette.
If I'm interpreting your comment wrong I apologize, but; reminds me of why I normally just read others comments because of negativity by so many participants!
Have a great day.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Sorry, I didn't realize asking for information was some form of violation of Main Forum etiquette.
If I'm interpreting your comment wrong I apologize, but; reminds me of why I normally just read others comments because of negativity by so many participants!
Have a great day.

F...this. I'm out.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Have a great day.

You're cool. You just happened to ask your question in the middle of a hate-fest circle jerk by several members who get their rocks off by trolling me.

If you had asked about ANY OTHER maker you would have been helped without any malicious comments.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member

Why would you put a post in the wanted/for sale section for contact information? That would just be foolish and just get moved to the main forum.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Have a great day.

What you missed is the continuously negative posting on this forum by the usual suspects regarding John Barton personally and his products. Forget the BS. JB Cases makes some of the best cases period! Do yourself a favor and contact John anyway you can. You will not be disappointed.

Lyn

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't tell if you're serious or not. If you Google JB cases, the top search result is the JB cases website along with everything you need to know.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not trying to take away anything from JB cases but o bought a 4x8 butterfly from seiberts on here for $70 and its been great! Cues are still intact believe it or not!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
He was looking for contact information to my a certain product. If I needed contact info the place to go would be the Main Forum not WFS. You forgot chalk holders, extensions, bridges, pool glasses, and a few others.

Don't forget "scorekeepers"

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone help me out here? I have a nice cue case but I can't tell which end unzips so I can put my cue in it.

PS; I think Mike Dechaine is the World's Greatest Trick Racker......er did I mean player?

Last edited:
Reactions: JAM