What Happened to Mezz West State Tour?

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering if anyone knows what has happened to new tournaments on the Mezz West State Tour. https://www.mezzweststatetour.com/

I was hoping to play in one.

Michael

Same thing that happens to every West Coast tour, it goes strong for a couple seasons, then they take a season off, then they announce stuff, then they cancel stuff, and the tour doesn't come back. Besides its the same 5 pros cashing and winning every stop.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same thing that happens to every West Coast tour, it goes strong for a couple seasons, then they take a season off, then they announce stuff, then they cancel stuff, and the tour doesn't come back. Besides its the same 5 pros cashing and winning every stop.
I was told that Vilmos Foldes was taking over from Oscar due to his purchase of HardTimes Sactown.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tour is alive and well. They just had a tournament at Hard Times, Sacramento two weeks ago with 125 players, won by Vilmos. He and his wife have taken over running the tour now that Oscar and Desiree Dominguez own Hard Times in Sacramento and have turned it over to them.

The website is not up to date but you can follow the tour on Facebook under Mezz West State Tour.