Huge thanks to RackemTV and Phil Autieri!

mattkenefick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys!

I really appreciate the fact I tried to be legitimate and pay you $25 for the weekend and you couldn't give me that.

I really appreciate that the password you gave me didn't work.

I really appreciate that the RESET PASSWORD function on your site ALSO doesn't work.

I really appreciate that you didn't respond to my 2 emails: one at around noon, the other around 8pm when the match shouldve started.

I really appreciate that Phil Autieri (philautieri@aol.com) doesn't respond to his email about refunds.

I'm really glad that I'm finding out about the scores from people that are watching an unofficial stream.. which I was trying to avoid, for sake of the sport, and you guys proved that it's FAR BETTER to pirate it than it is to go official.

Thanks for making this entire experience awful and showing the whole pool community why the pool community sucks.

You guys are killing it! Keep up the great work.

Love,
Whoever.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Man... that sucks. And I don't blame you a bit for feeling this way.

I will say this: rackem.tv and money match promotions are separate entities,
and for me, the problem was entirely with money match promotions.

Their website had almost no useful directions, the process for signing in and watching couldn't be clunkier,
and the customer service went from D (replying hours later) to F (no reply).

But I found rackem.tv's facebook page, messaged them, and they replied within 1 minute or so,
and got me a working name and password.

Phil has made a pretty bad impression for MMP (assuming he's the guy who runs it).
But I personally would give the folks at rackem my money.
I wonder if they can't cut out MMP from the loop and just handle the streaming directly next time.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
i think the problem is having a different paypal address vs. rackem email address

It was more than that for me. Same PayPal email address and I still couldn't get it to work. Somehow I got lucky and it worked, but I still can't tell you how.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I am the rack sponsor so you can consider me having a bias.......

This is their first rodeo...

I can guarantee they will get things fixed as they figure out what needs attention.. Accu-Stats usually has multiple people on help desk duty during ppv events... That just didn't happen it was learned thru experience.. Phil and his technical guys were onsite so I do not doubt that there were problems in communication delays... I had issues not being able to get in for one game when I crashed the system by trying to chromecast and do a few other things all at once... I had to reboot before it would recognize I was no longer in a session...

They have signed Shane, Shaw, Sky and Earl... They will be adding more to the stable as they continue and the model pays the players for their involvement... Something many streamers/content providers seem to ignore.....

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The technical difficulties, though disconcerting, can be excused here in the case of these newbies.

The bad customer service cited in the original post, however, does not bode well here. These guys need to clean up their act in multiple ways or risk alienating those who might buy their product in the future.

Hope they meet all the challenges ahead and wish them luck.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....id=1566075002705160&notif_t=tagged_with_story

Just posted on Facebook by Phil......

"Hey guys,

First we would like to apologize to the handful of people that had issues logging into our stream last night. Below, are detailed instructions on how to get the stream tonight.

Any duplicate pays or users that purchased and could not view will be verified on Monday and refunds will be issued.

As for the six hundred plus people that did purchase, we thank you for your support. Our pay structure pays bonuses for our players, commentators, and staff. So they all appreciate all of you as do we.

We have also heard some other concerns and we are working on fixing it.

We go live at 7pm CST.

The detailed instructions are:

1) purchase the event at www.MoneyMatchPromotions.com, look for the email from support@rackemtv.com
to register your new account
(double check your spam/junk folder)

2) go to www.Rackem.TV
3) Click My Account in the upper right corner
4) Login when prompted
5) Watch the Video

Any issues please email RackemTV. They are working off site and Money Match is on site with very bad service at the venue."

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
They still are making it way harder than it needs to be -

• I don't see why people need to visit the money match promotions website at all.
You can go to rackem.TV, make an account, buy the match, and then view it, all from one website.

• There's no reason for this clunky system where they send an email, tell people to wait for it,
just so they can get instructions on how to register an account. It's just one more thing that can go wrong
and lead to tech support getting bogged down.

Why do we need emailed instructions for making an internet account?
You can just go to the rackem website and do it. It's straightforward.

Does the email tell you a specific name and password you must register with, to show that you paid?

In that case, why do it ass backwards? if you make an account first, and then pay for the match while logged in with that account,
then the website knows your account is paid up and authorized to watch.
So just have people do that, rather than this pay-first-register-later confusion.

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys!

I really appreciate the fact I tried to be legitimate and pay you $25 for the weekend and you couldn't give me that.

I really appreciate that the password you gave me didn't work.

I really appreciate that the RESET PASSWORD function on your site ALSO doesn't work.

I really appreciate that you didn't respond to my 2 emails: one at around noon, the other around 8pm when the match shouldve started.

I really appreciate that Phil Autieri (philautieri@aol.com) doesn't respond to his email about refunds.

I'm really glad that I'm finding out about the scores from people that are watching an unofficial stream.. which I was trying to avoid, for sake of the sport, and you guys proved that it's FAR BETTER to pirate it than it is to go official.

Thanks for making this entire experience awful and showing the whole pool community why the pool community sucks.

You guys are killing it! Keep up the great work.

Love,

Whoever.

It’s so good to see a positive post in contrast to all the negativity.