another room going down

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I am sure you thought about selling a few nine foot tables and replacing them with barboxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
i sure have

I am sure you thought about selling a few nine foot tables and replacing them with barboxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

many many times but only if i could afford the diamonds
I dont have 2 nickles to rub together.
the gc 111`s arent bringing any good money around here

highrun55

Last edited:

CPB614

President of Integrity Cues
Silver Member
Glad to hear things worked out for you...

We recently opened a New Pool Room here in Upper Southampton PA on June 20th 2011. Social networking has been big for us. Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace has kept us in touch with the locals and players that fell along the wayside...

best of luck in the future...

Last edited:

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Highrun55- You are going down the exact same road I did. Not kidding....exactly. I would recommend that you try to take a step back. Look over your whole situation from top to bottom as if you were looking at a strangers business. Then make a decision, as painful as it will be. I know and understand everything you are going though. Save yourself some stress and worry. Be honest with yourself and the future of the business. It may be that the business failed, but that does not mean that you did.

highrun55

Silver Member
Hi Highrun55- You are going down the exact same road I did. Not kidding....exactly. I would recommend that you try to take a step back. Look over your whole situation from top to bottom as if you were looking at a strangers business. Then make a decision, as painful as it will be. I know and understand everything you are going though. Save yourself some stress and worry. Be honest with yourself and the future of the business. It may be that the business failed, but that does not mean that you did.

thanks, im almost ready to shut the whole mess down, its not coming back in the near future
highrun55

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
i would put a Sat. morning youth league in..kids are the future, get them out from in front of the T.V. and internet......:D

Last edited:

highrun55

Silver Member
no interest

i would put a Sat. morning youth league in..kids are the future, get them out from in front of the T.V. and internet......:D

kids come no where near the poolroom day or night, no interest it seems even at 50 % off time.

highrun55