Huebler 6 x 6 case.

Hersheybarbilli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I bought this case directly from Huebler. It's never left my house. Used for cue storage only. In great shape and super well built. Has two keys, both work.

$495.00 shipped US.

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_0425.jpg IMG_0426.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 498

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Any offers? What is it worth?

This was their second largest case, the HSC-6. (Huebler Salesman Case-6)

There was also a 12.

The catalog I have listed them for $299 new.

Hard to put a value on it. Obviously Huebler fans and collectors would be leading buyers.

These are not seen very often.

Hersheybarbilli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This was their second largest case, the HSC-6. (Huebler Salesman Case-6)

There was also a 12.

The catalog I have listed them for $299 new.

Hard to put a value on it. Obviously Huebler fans and collectors would be leading buyers.

These are not seen very often.

Good info, Thanks. Do you the date of that $299 list price? This case not too old, thought I remember paying quite a bit more.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Good info, Thanks. Do you the date of that $299 list price? This case not too old, thought I remember paying quite a bit more.

In the 1986 catalog it was $190

The $299 price I gave was (I think) later in the 90s era when they used the "Cue by Huebler" decal.

Terry Bajorek could probably give more detailed info.

It's a very cool offering.

I am sure if you bought it later it was more, but that is inflation. $190 in 1986 is $435 today.

To give some perspective, the O'Neil 12x12 dealer cases usually draw around $200 these days with a usual range from 150 to 225. And those are better cases. I got mine for about $125 in pristine condition.

But the Huebler case is more rare.

So...hard to say. Hate to see it go to Ebay though.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
There was a 12x12 Huebler that sold on Ebay a while back but I can't find it now. It had their more deluxe crushed velvet interior. I think it went for something around 325, maybe 350. I could be off on that, but it wasn't a lot.

If I can find it again I'll post a link but it was posted weird, not under cue cases.

Hersheybarbilli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
In the 1986 catalog it was $190

The $299 price I gave was (I think) later in the 90s era when they used the "Cue by Huebler" decal.

Thanks!! This case is quite a bit newer. I bought it 10 to 12 years ago. It was a struggle to order because it was at the very end of their case making days. It wasn't really a case they were doing at the time but they were gracious enough to do for me. The wait was substantial.

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Huebler

Do not think Paul was making any cues or cases 10-12 yrs ago. I would guess the last cases made were the very early 2000s. I would put a fair value now about $300. Mostly because it will not hold two shafts per cue.

Hersheybarbilli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Do not think Paul was making any cues or cases 10-12 yrs ago. I would guess the last cases made were the very early 2000s. I would put a fair value now about $300. Mostly because it will not hold two shafts per cue.

Agreed. A 3 butt 6 shaft set up would be more ideal. Or 4 x 8 etc.... This case is for sure no older than a 2004 build from the Huebler shop. I do not know how involved Paul was at the time but I ordered it after moving to where I now live and that is a date I can remember...